Toribash
Any chance you want to make your old buddy neko one ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I joined the shades group and I don't even know why B)

btw guys Im getting into that dota2 game or something. I'm a real noob but the game is actually fun
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
People, should I apply again to tribe or what?

Since you are able to wait, like you said, this shouldn't be a problem for you. There is no need to urge us with a final descision. A lots of members aren't online that much atm and we should wait to get their opinions.
Shutter shades ftw.

I've talked with Karst before, just that he was MCD0N at that time. Nice guy, but could've thrown more effort into the app, and be a bit more serious about it. For now, it's a no from me as well.

Also, I'm heading to my grandma's place. Might, and might not have internet. Either ways, since it's a one week holiday from studies, I'll have time to be artsy (Tinerr ;) hehe).

Hope you're all doing good!
Last edited by Fenris; Mar 3, 2014 at 04:14 PM.
I don't think you should re-apply Shade, You seem really nice and good IG I just don't think Erth has been around to much lately to make the final decision id wait and see what he says first. dont see why it be a no

Also new 13chillz Mike Tyson head, Tell me what forces / lax should go with it.
Last edited by FistofLife; Mar 3, 2014 at 05:17 PM.

A friend hited me with a thing like this almost on the eye in a martial arts training... That hurts :/
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Shade View Post

A friend hited me with a thing like this almost on the eye in a martial arts training... That hurts :/

Did you see it coming? I bet you didn't see it leaving. Huehuehue.

Also this green 'S' and hat is so sexy. Just my color.
-----
Attention all green hats. We need to organise ourselves in these events and so communication is paramount.
Please everyone join #GreenHat whenever you are on.

At the moment I'm trying to amass people to participate in the art event.
Originally Posted by Irc Topic
This is the art event: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=447281 I solax will be coordinating our team's entry. If you see this and would like to participate please Pm me immediately to register your interest.

Please join and get involved and tell any other GreenHat master race people the same.

Thanks
Last edited by Solax; Mar 4, 2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump