Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I will be on roughly in an hour, as I'm in Starbucks currently, and have no laptop to connect with. I'm still not sure as to when we are suppose to be playing, although I think its today. That information would be useful to pass on, or, you can ignore this request if it has already been posted. Thanks!

EDIT: And if you are still wondering, its 11 am right now, and I have -5 GMT.
How do you kill one with no life?
Conduct, we are playing tommorow at 17:00 GMT 0 (would be 12:00 for you ). If you can't play at this time I could try to make it one hour later or so, just tell me the best time for and I'll see what I can do.
Yea i can make it would be 12 here too so its all good I just woke up *rubs eye*

Ill be on the IRC talk to me there if you want to tell me something or when the war starts
Last edited by TheTrueBob; Mar 23, 2014 at 04:19 PM.
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Sorry, won't be able to compete then. I have school that day until 3;30 pm, and I have some assignments to do aswell. I'd recommend switching me out with Toad or Nitoratus. Doesn't matter to me. Maybe if there is a war on the weekend I'll be able too, but for now I cannot.

I'm no good at wushu anyways, it's not much of a loss really. :P
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
Who win? Diamonds 0r Wave?

or not yet lol

Just read our posts and you would know that there was no war yet. We are making it tommorow.

Well we need one more person to play, it's me and Nito right now because Bob can't play. Anyone that has time tommorow at 17:00 GMT 0 ?

Edit: Our new member Nieksas is playing for us. So me, Nitoratus and Nieksas are playing in the first round, wish us luck !
Last edited by Beat; Mar 23, 2014 at 06:40 PM.
I can play tomorrow at 12. I'm in -6 central time, but its also daylights savings, so its like -5 for me. Count me in guys ;-)
-----
Oh, I just read your post saying the min. belt is black.....I'm a brown so....is that a problem
Last edited by Prolexus; Mar 23, 2014 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EliteCar
Prolexus, we already found 3 members which are going to play.
Actually the min belt for our clan is black.
Hmmm... unless you don't contribute for shit, we kick you.. Since you're somehow active at forums, I'd let you stay, but my say is not final as there are other members too.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch