Toribash
Hey Phoenix. Yeah, I can see that P:
How've things been going with you?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
great... now that he got banned i will NEVER get my items back... shouldve just let zalmoxis report him so i could keep my shit. (yes, it was his fault as i told HIM to organize the clan war. if he fails in it its not my prob)

just great, adrian litterly scammed me for 200k minimum >,>
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
great... now that he got banned i will NEVER get my items back... shouldve just let zalmoxis report him so i could keep my shit. (yes, it was his fault as i told HIM to organize the clan war. if he fails in it its not my prob)

just great, adrian litterly scammed me for 200k minimum >,>

Collect proof and then tell a mod.
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
Collect proof and then tell a mod.

Well, We had a clan war recently, and we lost loosing what was it again? 500k? not sure. anyhow, i told adrian to take care of the whole thing, including racking up the tc (since he wanted the clan war). after that, he and zalmoxis agreed to a time when a few of us showed up. except adrian. we lost the war, so i pmd adrian to send the cash. then he was like, i dont have the cash. so i sold all my items etc to protect his ass. (rappunk send him a fair amount aswell) he told me he would get it back but i still havnt got anything >,>
Well, We had a clan war recently, and we lost loosing what was it again? 500k? not sure. anyhow, i told adrian to take care of the whole thing, including racking up the tc (since he wanted the clan war). after that, he and zalmoxis agreed to a time when a few of us showed up. except adrian. we lost the war, so i pmd adrian to send the cash. then he was like, i dont have the cash. so i sold all my items etc to protect his ass. (rappunk send him a fair amount aswell) he told me he would get it back but i still havnt got anything >,>

Recently = ~8 months ago??

Also, I sent 2k...It was all I had at the time.
Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
Recently = ~8 months ago??

Also, I sent 2k...It was all I had at the time.

like i give a fuck bout that.

oyeah... I sent him 80k, or something like that.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
i managed to get a really cheap vulcan force!! 45k xD (shop price: 80k)
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|