Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Page 100 ... AMAZING!!!

The next agenda: the 1000th post!

Survivor: the 1000th Post
"Outwit, Outplay, Out-post"
-----
Yay for me too on the perma-server.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 24, 2013 at 01:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Happy 100 post everybody!
Also can we take a vote on whether or not to promote me?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Coupla really terrible haiku:

Summer is coming
It stalks slowly in the night
I fear the heat waves.

Gracefully leaping
Prancing through spring-touched air
I am a Tori.

--

So I've been thinking about it a little. And I think it might be fun to make a short story (probably less than two thousand words or so) based on our clan tag-- Oblivion. Just, y'know, using oblivion as a title or something like that. If anyone has any suggestions for characters or story ideas, they're welcome to catch me here or in-game. 'n by catch i mean post at. that's all i got, really.
I'm an oldstyle peacekeeper in an age without them. I'm a fluid-gendered romantic with an eye for good writing. I'm a studier of martial disciplines of many kinds, and a bit of a geek when it comes to fiction.

I love to play games and I love learning new things, so in that sense I suppose I'm a people person. I pride myself on my ability to get along with just about anyone, so long as I've been fed in recent memory, but as they say- pride cometh before the fall. I'm certain someone I can't stand will show up eventually.

In my spare time I'm probably writing up posts for my blog of poetry and stories: http://samoliver.wordpress.com
We kinda did that at the start of the clan. Death posted his thing as a temp, and we kept it because mine wasn't as good as his (surprise, surprise). I don't know if I still have mine or not.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
1000TH POST!!!

I lterally just sat here refreshing so I could do that.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hey everyone there is an oblivion server going right now.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Use
/jo oblv

For future reference, you can say
/sa oblv

and it will list all currently playing oblivion members and their servers.
So what would be better for me Mage or knight?
Do you mean Sage?