Toribash
Dude, I <3 it.
I love Sci Fi :OO
Because playing Bad Company 2 and the Call of Duty Series gets me bored of those ever repetitive normal Army guns.

SCAVENGING FOR SOMETHING NEW FTW.
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Well, up until recently I wanted to be an accountant. Not for the adventure, glory and bounty of women that most accountants come across in their life times, but for the money and because I'd be good at it. Over the past few weeks, that has been drilled right the fuck out of me and now I'm seriously considering, after finishing my HSC of course, joining the army as an officer and being an Intelligence Corp Officer, then later training to be a sniper and finally , doing my best to become an SASR member.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Awesome Huck
I should be up to about 130 something but I haven't watched Bleach in some time unfortunately and I've been meaning to do so for a while now. You may have lit the spark in me that causes me to start watching again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Dread View Post
AND I wasn't kicked for inactivity I left to join Parrot

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Without telling anyone and thus KICKED!

Lern2read. You ams not rite.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by ShiftV3 View Post
*cleans up his cum
im so going to get this game

That was my reaction exactly. :P
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
ARhghghg anime... Do not want.
Originally Posted by flXy View Post
I wanna study Media-technology and -design.

This ams what I am gonna start studying next year at a college level.

Then when I'm done with college, I'll move on to get a masters degree in Media-technology at Uni.

Probably start off with getting a full time employment as a graphic designer and/or web developer at a company, but later move on and start freelancing once I've built up my portfolio.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
ARhghghg anime... Do not want.

What this guy said.
I can't stand anime.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
This ams what I am gonna start studying next year at a college level.

Then when I'm done with college, I'll move on to get a masters degree in Media-technology at Uni.

Probably start off with getting a full time employment as a graphic designer and/or web developer at a company, but later move on and start freelancing once I've built up my portfolio.

After you get your masters degree, get a doctorate!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!