Toribash
/me attacks Lars as gently as possible.
Shhh shh shh.
/me pets Lars.
Shh it'll be okay. If it will make you happier, I'll be your pimp and you could be my bitch again.
What do you say? Want to suck my dick or what?
Not to be rude, you don't have to if you don't want, it's kay.
Fuck.
Fffuh okay.
Okay Lars sama. You better get better quickly or else I'll have to eat something extremely fattening. Like cupcakes.
Fuck.
Hmm. There's this crazy black bird with a red bit by it's beak that's been flying at the sliding door at intervals for the last three days. Other times it just hops on the porch railing thing, when I approach that is. Once it notices me noticing it, it just stands there close by and then leaves. I tried letting it in but it's cold leaving the door open. Pretty sure that bird is trying to send me a message from the gods.

Oh, I'm trying to write a book or something. I wrote two pages half a week ago or so.
THE FRUIT WILL SEND ME A SIGNED FIRST COPY WHEN SHE IS DONE OR ELSE I WILL EAT HER INTESTINES.
ON ANOTHER NOTE, I came to the conclusion that I shall indeed get Sly Cooper's cane tattooed either above my elbow or on the side of one of my fingers and Sly's sign, ya'know the raccoon head, on my chest right in the middle.
Hmm and I'll get a tattoo of an open eye on the outside of my wrist on my right hand, and rings that tell my age that circle my left arm, um and some other things.
Also I finished my standardized state test for le year like an hour ago. Lewl.
AND CATCH THAT BIRD AND NAME HIM JEFFREY.
Oh oh and on another note there was this completely awesome substitute teacher today that like. I had so much fucking respect for, let me tell you.
FIRST OF ALL HE CAME IN WITH A MOTHERFUCKING MOTORCYCLE HELMET WITH A BUNCH OF TATTOOS YET HE LOOKED CIVILIZED.
And then he proceeded to start up a heated debate of the hunger games series and about what it symbolizes about america and what we're capable of blah blah.
But omg, he talked about so many things that just friggin made me feel awesome. So I just debated with him and all the other students too.
Even the students who caused trouble or whatever but damn. ALL MY RESPECT.
He gave off like this aura of intelligence and morality and logic. I cannot describe okay.
Last edited by fluffykat; Apr 18, 2012 at 04:44 AM.
Fuck.
I left the door open for like an hour now or so and all that happend was a fly flew in and now it's bothering me. The bird instead stood by the other, super big sliding door, and watched me while I typed to you guys all about it. I think he's crazy.

Oh, and I moved my computer downstairs, hooked it up with the mnhmnh-inch television. Bam. This is awesome.