Toribash
Hey there. Decent one, putting it up for voting. I'll try to motive those lazy CWies to actually ask you somr wuestions.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Hey there. Decent one, putting it up for voting. I'll try to motive those lazy CWies to actually ask you somr wuestions.

Yay thanks!

who are you calling lazy? i'm just saving energy.
Since gynx is aiming to delete all of the oldfagish clan due to so called inactivity, I'm opening this thread to see if we can get some new blood. Feel free to apply but remember that we still have some standards.
retired
belt:orange
past clans:none
Infraction history:idk
I want to join so then i can be a someone and make new friends
User Card:(Im not 2nd Dan but i need ~40 more games to be.)
Past Clans:Bomb Squad;JackAzz
Special abilities:Hmm,I cant draw beautiful ats,But ill try to advance [CW].
Infraction History:I have no infactures.
Something about yourself:My name is Stepan and Im from Belarus,From the little town called Klimovichi were nothing happends.My GMT is +2.My favourite mods is Mushu,Aikido,ABD,Judo,JudoFrac,Taekkyon.I have a skiing hobby.So if you want contact me This is my Skype: grid_x24.Im speaking 3 languages:Belarussian,Russian and English(not so well,because im from russian-speaking country.
Replays:
=====================
I.rpl
n1c3.rpl
nice punch.rpl
surprise.rpl
boom bitch.rpl
=====================
I have 2 alts
MeTk1u;
Grinch21;
But i dont use them.
Oooooh my good, an application, wooo.
Hell, I wouldn't even mind giving you a chance but I doubt you'll want to stay with us, we're basically a bunch of forumfags right now, only few of which still go in-game (mainly alastor and owca, damn those no-lifes).
Welp, let's see what others will say.
retired
Oooooh my good, an application, wooo.
Hell, I wouldn't even mind giving you a chance but I doubt you'll want to stay with us, we're basically a bunch of forumfags right now, only few of which still go in-game (mainly alastor and owca, damn those no-lifes)
Welp, let's see what others will say.

Oh im glad.Before you post i think i have no chances to be in.Im really want to stay with you guys,not for tag,not for clan under my avatar,i think this clan is really good and players in it too.
But now i have no chances too because my grammar sucks.
grammar is not issue as long as we can understand you, If you are really interested try approaching us on IRC or in the game.