Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by CaptainLOL View Post
I hate you michstaa. First u steal my art and now this. And the only reason u said that is because u wanted to see that fag sign. Happy now? I'm not invading I'm just saying that was completely unnecessary. And what did we ever do to you? We are actually trying to rebuild and all you can say is "HAVE A WAR ON THOSE FAG DIAF". Really dissapointing michael.

I think you should stay with your clan CaptainLOL, you shouldn't really be posting here. Don't reply.

Loje will need to set up a poll for you michstaa, and after that it's a majority of votes.

Trying to rebuild? Hmmmm, it doesn't seem like it. You have like, a billion members.
HEy
Guess what, we have now applied for officialnes. I've sent the Pm with details to Hebrew and LadyDeath along with the tc. If we get officialness i'll give some of you the details for an account with the forum mod powers.
nick: bax
belt: Green
Fav mode: Judo, Kick Boxing
im going to be very active

clans before; n/a
Originally Posted by Somepwner View Post
nick: bax
belt: Green
Fav mode: Judo, Kick Boxing
im going to be very active

clans before; n/a

I met this guy in a server, I asked him to apply.

He is social and has learnt alot in the time he has played.
It would also be good to have some people who play the game and show the Core tag. Judo and Kick Boxing are also good skills to have.

It would be cool to have him in.
HEy
I'm not sure, could take up to 2 months apparently, and even then, they could just deny us. So keep happy and active everyone.
Active is my middle name! :P

Btw, did you see the other version of the rtb banner on the previous pages?
RIP ∑
master of the universe
That desicion is up to you. That may be temporary. I'm working on one with our tori's in it.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
now, I've seen that DIAF is ,nicely put, failing. Do you think they might be interested in joining Retribution?