Toribash
Nijia i'll parkoud you but your never on when i am, your 6 hour's ahead of my day so it's pretty much 10:00 so you would be 4:00 pm it's annoying.
I sparred uncle last night, shittest performance by me i have ever done, hope i do better today.
✡[Vibe]✡
I was just at the mall, which is like an hour drive from my house. Got some christmas presents. Omg, christmas is SOOO close, it is scary, lol. I am really hoping I get a computer. Like, REALLY want one, lol. I am happy and scared to say, but I joined a week ago, so trial over. So... What do you think of me?
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
You have lasted a week thats a good sign.
I've been here for two week's now i'm one week ahead of you, lol.
Don't even have any christmas preset's yet with two day's left, i'm starting to think i won't get anything
✡[Vibe]✡
People way over exaggerate Christmas, making it out like it's your birthday or something. But I''m not Christian so I wouldn't understand. The guy who made up Santa must be happy everyday knowing he got little kids believing in a fake character, also that the parents go through with it and get their child a present without them knowing, that's just a bit sneaky. It's a bit like the tooth fairy..
I just don't understand, even shop keepers put on sale for it and stuff like that, but there's nothing for Chanukah or Ramadan etc....
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Lol cozza, my dad's side of the family is Jewish. So I celebrate those holidays, but not as much. Sorry for saying this again, but I really really want a new comp, lol. I also need to work on parkour, lol. Can I post a replay or 2 on this forum?
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I need to work on parkour too. Oh, and thanks for the rank up Ave <3
Cozza: Saint Nicholas was actually a real person, but his "Powers" are a bit exaggerated.
Nijia: I saved $1000 for about 3 years so I could buy an awesome gaming pc. But it crashes constantly. It has tons of problems. I just need to get ruid of it and try my hand at a new one. Just make sure you don't get a super shit one ._.
Holy Christ. I just realized how big the flame Iso gave me for my Bday is.
I was messing around with fake shaders, unloaded the script, and I got an all black look, then, I played a replay and-

Even though it's white, it's fucking huge.

Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Lol cozza, my dad's side of the family is Jewish. So I celebrate those holidays, but not as much. Sorry for saying this again, but I really really want a new comp, lol. I also need to work on parkour, lol. Can I post a replay or 2 on this forum?

Sure, since the replay thread was closed, this is the only alternative. :3
Congrats as well, You passed trial membership! I'll ask nyann to promote you in a bit here since Opera won't let me do it.

Met: I don't think contract/extend knees is good for parkour, maybe for messing around. Not so much with trying to finish a course realistically.

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I need to work on parkour too. Oh, and thanks for the rank up Ave <3
Cozza: Saint Nicholas was actually a real person, but his "Powers" are a bit exaggerated.
Nijia: I saved $1000 for about 3 years so I could buy an awesome gaming pc. But it crashes constantly. It has tons of problems. I just need to get ruid of it and try my hand at a new one. Just make sure you don't get a super shit one ._.

$1000 for windows ME?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
That's one big flame but i like it :3
Damn tourney's are down, i guess there' gonna be alot of private server's.
Everyone / jo ethr.
✡[Vibe]✡