Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey Hey Hey...
I'm back. From my looong winters nap. And ready to start this back up again.

I'm also extremely glad all of you guys stayed. :>
So... what were you exactly doing? If it was school or other personal family matters, I completely understand if you don't want to say anything.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Some things were family matters.. Others simply had to do with getting my grades up in school. How long was I gone, about a week or more?
I have no idea D:
All I know is that you were gone, taco was hardly on (only after I was, that conversation between us was over a couple of days probably) and I was getting that paranoid feeling again... but no worries now, man.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Ah, but no... I'm having issues again. All of sudden one day, it had a window that said "tb.exe has encountered a problem" or something like that and it hasn't been able to run since, even after I re-dowload it. Maybe the new Vista computer has something to do with it?...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
Ah, but no... I'm having issues again. All of sudden one day, it had a window that said "tb.exe has encountered a problem" or something like that and it hasn't been able to run since, even after I re-dowload it. Maybe the new Vista computer has something to do with it?...

Damn... download an early version?
I don't even have a digital camera, but I do have a video camera that takes pictures... *attempts to take a picture*
Lol, it worked... (I'm ugly, hmm?)
Attached Images
IMGA0212.jpg (78.5 KB, 13 views)
IMGA0213.jpg (79.3 KB, 11 views)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN