Ranking
Oh, how it hurts.

I just played a game as ez adc where our "tank" nidalee would jump into 1v4's to kill lux, and get 50 gold (maybe) and die. We lost the game because in team fights she was either dead, or pouncing at ryze or lux in the back line, while the front liners of their team were going ape sh!t on my face, and on our mid's face. She then blamed our jungler, who was quite good for "wow dude, your're our tank u suk."

I had a chat with her and it went something like this
Nidalee: "maokai you suk you just let ez die bro wwwwooooowwww no tanky items"
Me: "Nidalee, you built straight tank, and your pouncing on a ryze in the back line while we die. At least build damage if you're not going to fulfill the tank position."
Nidalee: "jajajajajjjajajaj i try to carry but u all suk, i 11/6 jajajajaja"
Maokai: "/sigh"

So all of you people that say the elo is what you deserve, I SAY BULLSHIT.

/rant

:<
Last edited by sham; Jan 29, 2013 at 05:38 AM.
inq.
rofl i love when douchers do that JAJAJAJAJAJ laugh.

makes me rofl inside.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by sham View Post
Oh, how it hurts.

I just played a game as ez adc where our "tank" nidalee would jump into 1v4's to kill lux, and get 50 gold (maybe) and die. We lost the game because in team fights she was either dead, or pouncing at ryze or lux in the back line, while the front liners of their team were going ape sh!t on my face, and on our mid's face. She then blamed our jungler, who was quite good for "wow dude, your're our tank u suk."

I had a chat with her and it went something like this
Nidalee: "maokai you suk you just let ez die bro wwwwooooowwww no tanky items"
Me: "Nidalee, you built straight tank, and your pouncing on a ryze in the back line while we die. At least build damage if you're not going to fulfill the tank position."
Nidalee: "jajajajajjjajajaj i try to carry but u all suk, i 11/6 jajajajaja"
Maokai: "/sigh"

So all of you people that say the elo is what you deserve, I SAY BULLSHIT.

/rant

:<

WELL if she's got 11 kills obviously she's doing something right O_O
I R IRONMAN
Well it depends on how you did, maybe you shoulda let Nid do her own thing and organized your team yourself if she's just gonna martyr.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.

That's it, I'm buying riven, managed to get a 7 kill streak for the first time playing her. And that was before my first death.

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Im a complete total fail as Riven and even I know she has ridiculous damage. She chunks the hp of ANYTHING.

A truly amazing champion...

Also, you guys know how I said Whenever I buy a champ they're always free the next week? RIVEN. Yay.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Well it depends on how you did, maybe you shoulda let Nid do her own thing and organized your team yourself if she's just gonna martyr.

Pfft, she was always just walking around the jungle and she would try to clean up the team fights, but either get killed or run away. She always did her own thing anyway, and we lost because of it.
inq.
I work under the general rule that if somebody plays nidalee, and I don't see them pushing the shit out of top lane, then my hopes for winning the game are exponentially lower.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I work under the general rule that if somebody plays nidalee, and I don't see them pushing the shit out of top lane, then my hopes for winning the game are exponentially lower.

That's how I play top lane and my personal preference I like to see other players play top lane.

I usually pick really strong pushers and just push the living shit out of it, Then roam.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

its 1237 a good starting elo for a new 3v3 ranked team? me and 2 friends decided to play ranked some and we went 3-2 so far

one of my friends is a fairly useless shaco, one always plays as a REALLY tanky reckless Garen, and I play glass cannon brand- we do fairly well

just started getting into jungler fiddlesticks- ulting into teamfights huehuhue
FIRED UP