Toribash
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
brah u iz no we waz trolon.

ye man.

i totally carried you with my "farm all day, do nothing but splitpush, ulti when you guys fight" GP.

np

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
ye man.

i totally carried you with my "farm all day, do nothing but splitpush, ulti when you guys fight" GP.

np

YOU FUCKING KS'D ME WITH YOUR GP ULT!
> Lands Lee sin Q
> Go to jump to them to finish
> NOPE, GP ult got him
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
*Wukong runs around in base for 2 minutes mindlessly harrassing in a 1v5* *Wukong then proceeds to walk out of the base getting hit by the turret 3 times and super cc'd by 5 people* *Wukong dies, NO WAIT, WUKONG GETS BACK UP HE HAD GA!!!!!!!* *Wukong dashes on stupid misplaced janna to get away* *Wukong 1v5 harrassed enough so that mundo and amumu could clean up*
*Wukong lives*

GA+ Warmogs is AWESOME.

I love Wukong.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Jan 28, 2013 at 04:55 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Doublelift Blog: Omnisupports, Kha'zix still broken, Trundle the Sleeper OP and Twitch nerfs needed.

Copy Paste for those who can't get site to load:

Originally Posted by Doublelift
"I wanted to write about why ADs are much weaker than they were before since the Season 3 changes, but I would much rather outline which champions I feel are much too strong at the moment. Riot will at some point direct nerfs at them, but I don’t think it will happen anytime soon. I am talking specifically at the highest levels of competitive play that these champions are much too strong.

Nunu is simply an omnisupport alongside Lulu. While Lulu has no weaknesses at any point in the game, Nunu has a few notable weaknesses. Long-range ADs such as Kog’maw and Caitlyn can outrange his snowball in lane, and his natural lane counters are high-burst supports such as Lulu and Sona. However, outside of lane, he is by far the most reliably impactful support in the game. I don’t want to go into what each support can do, and I’m fully aware that Blitzcrank and Leona can very easily change a game. However, Nunu has no skillshots and ensures that if the AD gets to 30 minutes, the game is over.

Kha’zix is obviously overpowered and the recent nerfs that I’ve seen have not targeted what is actually broken about him. There is something really wrong with the game when assassins are given poke. Katarina, Akali, Talon, and Evelynn don’t have poke. They have to go all in and their movement is very predictable as such. When you see one of these assassins on the enemy team, you are priming a pink ward and an Exhaust in an attempt to outplay them. When you’re up against Kha’zix, he never has to move forward to do ridiculous damage. The fact that his E has insane range alongside a reset is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen them give a champion.

Trundle is the sleeper OP at the moment. He’s the counter to tanky bruisers, insane early skirmish, and amazing synergy with almost every champion in the game. He is nearly unkillable at a certain point in the game when his CC reduction and mobility coupled with how ridiculously overpowered his Pillar is will never allow him to die. He gets way too many stats for free, scaling off of purely tank/support items such as Warmog’s, Shurelia’s, and FH extremely well. Pillar can be taken to a 6.6 second cooldown with a 6.5 second duration. You can essentially shut down the enemy team’s back line completely if you play Trundle correctly.

Lastly, Twitch needs to be nerfed before we see him become the new Ezreal. He will be picked and banned in almost every game in NA. He is broken. He is a bully in lane, he has stealth, movement speed increase, attack speed steroid, AoE slow, true damage, burst, the highest range in the game, and the highest scaling in the game of any AD. There is never a downside in picking Twitch. You don’t need high mobility like Vayne or Ezreal has when you have so much range raw damage. You will see protect-the-Twitch comps with mass AoE CC, and essentially any team that gets Nunu and Twitch in the same game should win at 30 minutes.

I have the problem of typing too much because I think about this game all day and it’s hard to articulate through text for me. The next blog I hope will be much more concise."

Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
YOU FUCKING KS'D ME WITH YOUR GP ULT!
> Lands Lee sin Q
> Go to jump to them to finish
> NOPE, GP ult got him

MAD

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Doublelift Blog: Omnisupports, Kha'zix still broken, Trundle the Sleeper OP and Twitch nerfs needed.

Copy Paste for those who can't get site to load:

Interesting that he doesn't mention olaf as a problem. Olaf is pretty stupid at the moment.

Additionally, I was very wrong about thresh being a bad support. Got my ass handed to me by a thresh/twitch lane. We still won the game but both me and my support were like 0/5 with a tower down within 20 minutes. Shit was whack yo.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jan 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Mid'Zix is just so strong, it's basically like jayce mid but omfg its crazy.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox