1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry i like to freeform
Hey everyone i'm Rinz(14)and I would like to apply for this wonderful clan. I don't do much in-game except duel, make/host bets, and make tricking & self-spars. I don't really save any aikido replays because I didn't think I would ever have a use for them. I have ninjutsu and a short single player replay attached. I want to join this clan because it seems to have some pretty cool members I can hang with and have some fun around. I have no infractions or previous bans. I'm also a decent artist and trying to get into video making. Other than that, thanks for reading my application(if you did).
Attached Files
aha.rpl (62.7 KB, 8 views)
brokenstand.rpl (74.0 KB, 7 views)
#1-Champion~Rinz.rpl (79.8 KB, 7 views)
#2-Champion.rpl (79.4 KB, 7 views)
Uh yeah, sorry about the wait.
I kind of like you? I mean it's a pretty decent app.
Replays were OK
You seem to have pretty decent grammar and know how to read which lately has been a rare skill in applicants.
I will say yes.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
*cough*
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
App was decent, decent grammar and spelling.
Replays were eh. You're only blue belt but you're doing good considering how long you've been playing. You have potential, so if you stay loyal to us and don't mess up then it's a yes from me.
"Do not tell me you cannot overpower bullyness" - Dickster
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
Uh yeah, sorry about the wait.
I kind of like you? I mean it's a pretty decent app.
Replays were OK
You seem to have pretty decent grammar and know how to read which lately has been a rare skill in applicants.
I will say yes.

Originally Posted by Evdromeda View Post
App was decent, decent grammar and spelling.
Replays were eh. You're only blue belt but you're doing good considering how long you've been playing. You have potential, so if you stay loyal to us and don't mess up then it's a yes from me.

thx for voting yes on me but are any of the leaders active? just wondering