Toribash
Well we got it. Now we can die in peace.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Omg accused left D:
-----
Anyway guys I'll leave too and it's personal like accused some reasons: the clan will die at any moment Your just saying that it'll die so I will leave before seeing this magnificent clan dying I really don't want to see it dead and there's some clan members that are really inactive, I really liked you guys you were really respectful anyway when the clan will die I'd like to make with you another clan and it'll be honoured like Metal, and I wanted to say that Aviant is calling Metal: noobs (thats no a reason for leaving :P).
Last edited by Miracle; Apr 29, 2014 at 04:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Guys, I have decided to leave metal. I'll spare all of you the fuss of reading the usual goodbye crap, we all know how it goes. Thanks to everyone that I've met here. It's always gonna be an honor to have been part of the very first metal members. Thanks, guys! cya around.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by xXRaveyXx View Post
Omg accused left D:
-----
Anyway guys I'll leave too and it's personal like accused some reasons: the clan will die at any moment Your just saying that it'll die so I will leave before seeing this magnificent clan dying I really don't want to see it dead and there's some clan members that are really inactive, I really liked you guys you were really respectful anyway when the clan will die I'd like to make with you another clan and it'll be honoured like Metal, and I wanted to say that Aviant is calling Metal: noobs (thats no a reason for leaving :P).

I dont wanna say I told you, but I told you.
Well anyways, I do really hope you hang on there. I am sorry about what I told(i am garg) , I was pissed of because of IRL and well, I couldnt keep my rage in and just outburtsted. Sorry for that
h
Huh, all is messed up here ? Hope you'll have more members and that you are still gonna enjoy the clan(since I got kicked )
Playing toribash occassionally, but you can still follow me on
My Steam Group
Fant, I kicked you. And to be honest you are worst member I ever leaded.
Constant bragging, saying things that don't make sence.
Told us that you are going to leave cause some others clans will pay you (Told us that 3-4 times). Furthermore, multi-clan with an alt, pissing out on some members; Dqing yourself from tourney out of rage. Etc. Etc.
Good luck icof.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]