Toribash
Only Pairs sweetheart, not accepting single items. Gotta remind you all that Forces and Laxes go for me and the full set goes to our sack to be used as prizes in our events, this is not a purchase, be aware.
HelloBob, hold onto that Vampire Force for now and I'll send you the relax as soon as I get the TC together for it.
Also, I've got a set I'm looking at buying right now, and then I have a name change to get, and then after that all tc I get is going to the clan as I won't need it for anyything at that point.
League of Legends NA: Locus
got it, just trying to contribute
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
I'm sending the Amethyst force and lax to you as I speak.

Yo, someone made me a new avatar. The quality isn't that good so I was wondering if someone could revamp it and make it better. Basically I would be looking for someone to make me a new avatar but keep the main ideas of the one I have now. Doughnut in the middle my name under the doughnut and golden background. Thanks and have a good rest of the day.
Last edited by GoldenRox; Apr 2, 2015 at 05:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Mkay, we'll I'll help help Bob out getting the Vampire together, and I'll get the other Pharos item I don't have. That means we're just left with Amber and Demolition to get.

Insane - yours, Noir's and Hawkes' member art is showing up on my PC as dead links. Is it the same on yours/are they dead?
Sending Amber Force to IIInsanEEE :v

GoldenRox: I have lots of avatars, you can use for free:

aaa

Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
That's a lot of avatars (Free set from Insane!) Thanks for the 1000 post .
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)