Toribash
and my username when I was god belt was me123ster
Last edited by Mykhayl; Dec 15, 2015 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
iXalf

Denied those replays wernt very good, app wasnt very good, and we also dont accept alts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Mykhayl View Post

Country code doesn't match.

Denied
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Mykhayl View Post

sorry had to do that
Last edited by Harry6103; Dec 15, 2015 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Yep.
No Longer Active
Hello!
My name is charlie and this is my second attempt to join wapow.
I tried to join before at a blue but I failed...
This time I hope to get in and provide as much help as possible!
I am currently a black belt but I am trying as much as I can to get a 2nd dan.
To be honest I just had a fractured foot and am now recovering. I dont use the forum but if I need to ill post as many times as you can say or spell my name wrong :l
I check my PM's every day and I regularly respond to them, My toribash experience is ranged to the mod, my Aikido exp is grapple or tug. I am learning how to trick but i'm not very good ;-;
My Skype name is iloveturdleswithasheep. I will regularly answer but if I cant i'm doing homework, studying or checking my Pm's.
I am doing a course in computer science so soon I will hopefully be able to design shaders and other things, my other hobby is skateboarding or mountain biking.
I have just got out of the hospital so my absence is not mutual, I will be a good member to WAPOW and I will try my hardest to be in any war that is ingame.
I can type kinda fast and I have the attendance of a lizzard, Im used to loudness and I love sleep!

My Stats: Join Date - 2015/06/17
I am a Black Belt
I have played 1120 Games and my Win Ratio is 46%

I Hope You Accept This Application
Thanks
~Dogofhope~
Last edited by DoGoFhOpE; Dec 15, 2015 at 04:26 PM.
★ ☆༼ʕっ•3•ʔっRoar༼ʕっ•3•ʔっ ★ ☆
Originally Posted by DoGoFhOpE View Post
Hello!
My name is charlie and this is my second attempt to join wapow.
I tried to join before at a blue but I failed...
This time I hope to get in and provide as much help as possible!
I am currently a black belt but I am trying as much as I can to get a 2nd dan.
To be honest I just had a fractured foot and am now recovering. I dont use the forum but if I need to ill post as many times as you can say or spell my name wrong :l
I check my PM's every day and I regularly respond to them, My toribash experience is ranged to the mod, my Aikido exp is grapple or tug. I am learning how to trick but i'm not very good ;-;
My Skype name is iloveturdleswithasheep. I will regularly answer but if I cant i'm doing homework, studying or checking my Pm's.
I am doing a course in computer science so soon I will hopefully be able to design shaders and other things, my other hobby is skateboarding or mountain biking.
I have just got out of the hospital so my absence is not mutual, I will be a good member to WAPOW and I will try my hardest to be in any war that is ingame.
I can type kinda fast and I have the attendance of a lizzard, Im used to loudness and I love sleep!

My Stats: Join Date - 2015/06/17
I am a Black Belt
I have played 1120 Games and my Win Ratio is 46%

I Hope You Accept This Application
Thanks
~Dogofhope~

Denied
What do you have to offer WAPOW?

what I have to offer is someone that is very dedicated and willing to learn and grow to improve my skills I fight to win for my clan and for myself I fail then I will train harder and harder to improve my fight. Another thing is a person wanting to learn all sorts of mods I have mainly focused on aikido but I am always looking to improve on many more. I recently started working on parkour I am not the greatest but I think with a little training and practice I will become a great warrior
I am a very active player

I have not really been a fan of the forums. But I am wanting to get posting.
Yes on a regularly bases. Like I said I am a very active fighter and I always will be there in times of need or just anytime.
Well my tori bash experience has been pretty cool I made the account in 2014. And then I went kind of inactive for a while and about 6 months ago I started really getting active again and training my butt of I won a couple tournaments and I am currently a brown belt.
i do have skype and my skype username is ToriFighter.
I really hope you can see the dedication and willingness I have to this clan I will be a great solider and a better follower.
HumpyClown

DENIED not a very good app. not enough experience. and not forum active enough
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
You know what imma create a clan to rebel against you guy's and y'all might be laughing right now but I promise you will regret this.

Flamesmash Moderated Message:
Ok have fun. Please don't post useless posts in this thread.

Schwepplesch Moderated Message:
Have mercy!
Last edited by Swepples; Dec 16, 2015 at 05:58 AM.
Well, my name is Guilherme more my nickname is noobplay 17.
I'm not very good at making app but ok
I really want to get into your clan is a clan for us, not only because it is also know that you are nice people they made this clan, and I support the idea!
I am Black Belt, but I confess I do not think I'm good compared to other people, this is one I reasons of wanting to get in your clan! A person who is part of a clan learns more than one that is not! I know I can not get into your clan, or even enter and fail in their tests, but I would like to pelomenos try! to increase my knowledge and skill to help the clan to grow! for with my current skill I guess I can not help much, but whenever you can, even with my limited ability, still rather try to help the clan! I know this is an old post, but I do not want to miss this opportunity.