Toribash
Name: EarthyWaff
Belt: Orange
Time: about 5 hrs
Why I Want To Join: This looks like an awesome clan and i like to play on any type of server. From US 12 yrs.
Name:GodFox (ingame),Afran (in real life)
Belt: Brown
Time Played: From 8 dec 2010 other account ( 6planet )
Why I want to join [Sheep]: i want improve some art and ingame skills and better in forums
About: My name is afran i live in indonesia,bandung i know my english is bad but i want to be a good grammar if i join this clan and i want to be a "pro player'
some arts:

Some Replays:
Attached Files
#GodFox_Danger Zone.rpl (117.4 KB, 2 views)
#GodFox_BreakDance Kicks.rpl (169.8 KB, 2 views)
#GodFox_Good save.rpl (57.9 KB, 2 views)
#GodFox_Painclock.rpl (165.8 KB, 2 views)
#GodFox_HeadAttack.rpl (40.8 KB, 2 views)
Creativity Is Unlimited
Originally Posted by GodFox View Post
Name:GodFox (ingame),Afran (in real life)
Belt: Brown
Time Played: From 8 dec 2010 other account ( 6planet )
Why I want to join [Sheep]: i want improve some art and ingame skills and better in forums
About: My name is afran i live in indonesia,bandung i know my english is bad but i want to be a good grammar if i join this clan and i want to be a "pro player'
some arts:

Some Replays:

Never
Name: ATD or in real life Andrew
Belt: 4th Dan
Time Played: Pretty much everyday for around 2-3 hours
Why I want to join Sheep: Sheep is obviously a strong and mature society with a mature and strict "atmosphere" in which I would like to be apart of.
About myself: I was a Gamemaster for about 2 months but I resigned when I started college. I spend about 70% of my day on the forums.

As a personal side note I tend dream of sheep... in a non sexual kind of way.. or sexual, whichever you prefer.

Well, thanks for reading my application and hopefully your eyes didn't bleed.

~ATD
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
meh ^

Also, those dre headphones are actually nothing special. I would NOT spend 200 or so dollars on headphones that sound like normal headphones.
Fucking hate GodFox for thinking it was a SICK idea to put dre headphones on a head. You rookie.
lol
I hear not trying to understand is the best medicine...

Or so they say..

Or maybe they don't say that.

My point exactly..
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me