Toribash
I hereby, with my magical wand, declare these posts bad GREAT.
Last edited by Hattersin; Nov 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Hi, my name is Albert or Zeev your chose. I always wanted to be in your clan, from the start I joined toribash, because you guys are so good. Now I am 99% sure im skilled, good, and respectful enough to join. Im 12 years old but going to turn 13 soon. My gmt is -5. The only problem is that I dont have skype because my parents dosent want my to talkre to strangers face to face, sorry. Im pretty sure Hattersin recommended me because he told me to right a small application only on the main parts.
I hope I get invited, I wont get mad if you dont invite me. Its worth a try for me.
~Zeev
Last edited by Zeev; Nov 13, 2013 at 02:59 AM.
no
bye
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Hey, I'm Ashley of course.:3 I'm 15, the one thing about myself that I really like is i'm able to bake only mac n cheese but it counts.... My gmt is +/-8:00 I'm sorry about replays its my fault but they are on my other computer I will show you them this weekend if you still care. The one thing I feel that is needed is I really like this clan and you know it would be cool to be in such a good clan I'm on the forums a lot more. Also getting better in game. well I had to make it longer so I guess um.. I really like to watch movies lol i'm trying to learn how to make art i'm some what good at marketing I do enjoy playing aikido mushu judo and a real fun one I like to play is urbanski 2 I'm really bad at apps so I don't expect to get in i'm also some what bad at playing toribash but i'm getting better I also play xbox and ps3 I play cod and no halo it stinks battle field I might play a little and the one last thing is autism guy no I wont be your tori gf and I LOVE pandas don't tell miku... shhhh

Skype is: l0l_its_a_panda the 0 is a zero
Last edited by Ashley; Nov 13, 2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: needed to make it longer
lol
yea autism guy, im sure she'll be your gf, its not like shes or advertising "miku + ashley = best couple ever" or anything
haha merp
~Smoke Weed
Ashley~Sorry but no, make it longer.
AutismGuy~Gtfo :3
Shikkumo~Who the hell are you
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Ashley~Sorry but no, make it longer.
AutismGuy~Gtfo :3
Shikkumo~Who the hell are you

I made it a lil longer sorry i'm bad at this
Im waiting for yes or no cause I think I have seen 1or 2 not three im waiting for hattersins choice since he's leader. Sorry if you think im getting, just asking.
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
no halo it stinks

denied you fucking prick

dont you ever
say that
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up