Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

misterte still in the clan?
need this answer to finish the video now
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
I'm gonna have REAL fun finding them :|

and lol, demon, is that your new one? or did you just join another one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name how in real life like in-game:That really doesn't make sense, can you explain to me?
Belt: I don't think that belt really matters but I have an old account that is blackbelt I never use anymore. I got 3 years of experience and my rank is 168.
Active in-game:8.5
Active in forums:10
Why do you want to join?Because I really want to join a clan where everyone respects eachother and are really active. I want to be part of a family in toribash and have fun with them.
With what you can help?Well I can help host tourneys and donate to the bank. I can also teach lessons in aikido for people who don't know how to play. I can also make textures.
Do you make art/replays..? Yeah I'm pretty ok at madmans and stuff like that. I make textures and draw.
Usercard.
2 or 3 replays
Attached Files
madkicks.rpl (166.3 KB, 3 views)
Kicking Uke's Ass.rpl (239.0 KB, 2 views)
armless uke.rpl (169.7 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by KickingAss View Post
Name how in real life like in-game:That really doesn't make sense, can you explain to me?
Belt: I don't think that belt really matters but I have an old account that is blackbelt I never use anymore. I got 3 years of experience and my rank is 168.
Active in-game:8.5
Active in forums:10
Why do you want to join?Because I really want to join a clan where everyone respects eachother and are really active. I want to be part of a family in toribash and have fun with them.
With what you can help?Well I can help host tourneys and donate to the bank. I can also teach lessons in aikido for people who don't know how to play. I can also make textures.
Do you make art/replays..? Yeah I'm pretty ok at madmans and stuff like that. I make textures and draw.
Usercard.
2 or 3 replays

tell me the name of your other account

Click Me Feel Free to Get A hUg