Toribash
I went for my interview and introductory day with the Lightmare program yesterday, was great. Roughly 15 people from 6 schools participated (on different days) and there are 36 spots available. Hope i get it!
Win it for raku, nub. <3

Originally Posted by Dogburn View Post
Hey guys I just found out about a AI program called Cleverbot. It ranks 58% in the human test, while humans rank 63% in the human test. So explain to me how are humans not ranking 100% human.

Most humans have different amount of intelligence. By 100% human intelligence, we mean a human's maximum intelligence which is extremely rare. No doubt that a normal non-einstein human being will rate around 70% maximum.
Well if you're using that assumption akmal, doesn't the average human only use 10% of their brain or summin. Therefore they should only score about 10% of humans maximum intelligence
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Akmal = nub

Also, I held a steaming hot plate with my left hand, without noticing it was hot.
You can imagine the rest.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Well if you're using that assumption akmal, doesn't the average human only use 10% of their brain or summin. Therefore they should only score about 10% of humans maximum intelligence

How can you say average human uses 10% of his brain? What's your source? Or is it that your source is muse because he only uses 10% of his brain. :trollface:

Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Akmal = nub

Also, I held a steaming hot plate with my left hand, without noticing it was hot.
You can imagine the rest.

You kept not noticing it until your hand burnt. Now that's more like you.
Originally Posted by ANDROIDex View Post
Hurro
This is my BIRTHDAY! YEAAAY!
Congratz Androidex !

Amazing how he told me his birthday was 3 days ago xd.