Toribash
changing the subject

Hello my new friends, there are few who know me, but I want to know all, want to know something about me?
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
My girlfriend wants to know if you will have a 3some with us... jk jk.

Anyways... Awkward... Evo, after my long decision, I have decided to put you guys as a co-host for Ultimates upcoming event. Was originally going to be just Ultimate, but may need help from a few eVo members (Eddy, Trip, Coke most likely). All I will release here is it is going to be 64+ members and 320k + in prizes. 5k entry fee etc. Will be one of the biggest and funnest events this year hopefully. Don't try to argue with me. I'm Evolutions Damn events team leader. Rawr... I guess . so yeah. Just a heads up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Ho - Li - Shet

Sounds intense yo. If i wasn't working I'd throw my name up as a helper.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Originally Posted by otavio3D View Post
changing the subject

Hello my new friends, there are few who know me, but I want to know all, want to know something about me?

Hope to see you destroying shit in-game mate.

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
My girlfriend wants to know if you will have a 3some with us... jk jk.

Anyways... Awkward... Evo, after my long decision, I have decided to put you guys as a co-host for Ultimates upcoming event. Was originally going to be just Ultimate, but may need help from a few eVo members (Eddy, Trip, Coke most likely). All I will release here is it is going to be 64+ members and 320k + in prizes. 5k entry fee etc. Will be one of the biggest and funnest events this year hopefully. Don't try to argue with me. I'm Evolutions Damn events team leader. Rawr... I guess . so yeah. Just a heads up.

Ayt sounds good yo.
Let me know what's happening and so forth,you know where to get hold of me brotha!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I almost just want to make him a clan that has the tag [h] for the hell of it. Honda sucks. Toyota ftw ;P

Anyways, rawr, worked some things out with Coke with the event [eVo] is going to be co-hosting. So many secrets
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin