Toribash
Belt: black

Mods:wushu, aikido, and judo

Clan History:Secret

Who recruited you: well, I was removed from the clan because my comp was taken, but the leaders have seen me fight.

Reason For applying: I would like to join again because I was removed for not being online. I think this clan was and still is great.

Do you have skype?:no.

Other:I'm a little rusty, but I can contribute to this clan

2 Multilayer Replays of aikido (relaxed fighting style)

"I have read and will abide by the rules of Secret' list.": yes

"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": yes
Attached Files
ffff.rpl (46.5 KB, 13 views)
kjm.rpl (40.8 KB, 7 views)
loloolff.rpl (51.5 KB, 5 views)
by the replays one can see your incredibly stiff, i for one can not recall you ever being active, you barely cover the post req, you didnt even warned no body, just vanished.
I realize it's passed and dealt with, but just to toss in my two cents, I'm going to say no for uchiha. Badly handled testing and from what I've heard, a skill level that isn't up to our standards.

Yes, he apologized, but from the pictures posted, TheSecret was being very straight forward and nice, and the questions were justified. So no, there was no reason for uchiha to call him a dumbass.

To repeat, my vote is no.

SIXXIS, you weren't very active before, I would like to see how active you could be now.
Please answer the question Teague posted up above and respond to this post in a timely manner. Then we'll talk.

---

Ok, to address the problems people seem to be having with the ranks and what to do in them; it is perfectly acceptable to state your opinion, but be sure to mention that it is just that, your opinion. If you do not have the authority to speak for the clan, do not speak for the clan.
To set it straight, in this thread, the only people who have the ability to over-ride (with reason of course) is: TheSecret, Satsu13, Teague and myself.
Past that, the members votes count, and any evidence you can provide to sway our decision is appreciated and will obviously be taken into account (if it's important enough to post, it's important enough to sway votes) and any member can request that the applicant come fight them in-game in order to place a vote.

Hopefully that clears up some of the hub-bub going on about this.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Good luck with that. See you around.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Good luck!

But if you ever try to join it'll be an automatic "no" from me whether you're awesome ingame or not
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.