Toribash
The text is waaaay too subtle, the word is Extreme after all, it should be big and bright and bold, make it the main subject of the picture with everything revolving around that one word, really show what the word represents, it should be screaming '[Extreme] is on top, [Extreme] doesn't back down.' really show that in the artwork.

Btw I don't mean actually put those words, I mean thats what your picture should be saying to anyone who looks at it.
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Lol, you don't have to do what I say. Just agreeing with Psycho on this one, extreme needs to be the main thing in the pic. But thanks for following up.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
If someone can get a few pictures of a default tori or Link's tori in any pose with shaders and ray trace, I can try making a decent artwork from them. I can add the logo in attractive text and a few overlays and make that the new official artwork of the clan page.
Dose is dead.
Adding on to that, maybe you could have link in front then everyone's tori's arms behind him at different heights. Something that includes all of us but highlights link.
Can't you /dl /lp everyone's toris? Can you get ingame?
Ill do it for you Dose, also let me in on this I wanna work on something similar, but with all of us.
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Oh, so you have a crappy comp like me. I'm thinking of doing a bit of a futuristic avvy in the near future.