Toribash
:O
how dare you...
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Then show us your arguments with America not changing it's ways it's going to happen (:

K :P.

Everyone runs around saying about how deforestation is such a problem and how it's going to cause the climate to change to much due to the release of carbon dioxide. Read this. It talks about how India is actually experiencing forestation on a mass scale. In many areas around the world this is a huge problem as forests are starting to grow so much that they are losing homes. This proves that deforestation is another "problem" that has been blown completely out of proportion.

You also hear people talking about the polar bears dieing and stuff like that a lot. Once again, this is actually false. http://www.american.com/archive/2008...ngered-species. This article pretty much shows that polar bears are actually thriving right now. There are about 5 colonies that are declining, the rest are all increasing in number. Apparently, a lot of polar bears are actually finding it easier to survive thanks to the polar ice caps melting. They can now reach food easier.

The Antarctic ice sheet is actually inreasing. http://www.news.com.au/antarctic-ice...-1225700043191. Once again, the previous article does show that the ice caps on the east are growing. It's only the ones on the west that are getting smaller.

Who knows, I might carry on later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
we were forced to do a language at GCSE =/
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
so b asically no one here cares about global warmin, hooray!
it was worth a try anyway, nevermind
She/They

It's not that I don't care about the environment. Certain aspects do piss me off. Such as litter and stuff like that. However, in general, the whole thing is blown out of proportion and has pretty much turned into a money spinner for wildlife charities. I mean, polar bears are actually having to be culled in some places because colonies are growing too big.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not forced, I want to. I wanted to take French, Spanish, Japanesse, and Sign-Language in my high school. But I olny took Spanish becuase the rest would not fit in my schedule :S

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Ditto is the scum of all pokémon :|

There ya go Dirt.
Last edited by ed; May 23, 2010 at 11:58 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم