Toribash
I'm 14 years old and My name is Collin and I live in Ottawa Illinois. I started playing toribash in 2013 but stopped for about 5 months. I want to join this clan because I've seen a lot of electic members around and they are really nice and really good. I will be active on forumns as much as you want me too and also I'm usually on toribash everyday.I think I can contribute to this clan with the clan bank and wars. My past clans were TEKKEN, but they stopped getting on so I left. Skillz was another one but I only see one person on there so I left that clan due to inactivity. Anyways hope you like my application.
Originally Posted by steelers12 View Post
I'm 14 years old and My name is Collin and I live in Ottawa Illinois. I started playing toribash in 2013 but stopped for about 5 months. I want to join this clan because I've seen a lot of electic members around and they are really nice and really good. I will be active on forumns as much as you want me too and also I'm usually on toribash everyday.I think I can contribute to this clan with the clan bank and wars. My past clans were TEKKEN, but they stopped getting on so I left. Skillz was another one but I only see one person on there so I left that clan due to inactivity. Anyways hope you like my application.

rejected
no u

Hello members of electric, first off, why do i want to join, and why should you invite me? Well i'm good at art, i'm learning how to edit videos, and i'm very active in game, i heard you guys just have been revived from the dead so i gained some interest and thought about joining for a while, so that is why i'm here making my app today. I want to join electric for its activity, loyalty, and friendship within the clan. And i think you should add me because i'm loyal, i stay in the clan as long as i can, if not forever; I'm trust worthy, i will not, and shall not lie to anyone, no matter the clan, no matter the enemy, no matter the person.

Secondly, some information about me. I'm 16. my GMT is UTC-8:00. I'm custom belt because well, i had an old account called "Purex" which i forgot both the email, and password to, so i asked a staff member to transfer my qi, items, and some tc to here for around 200k and it was successful, how i confirmed it was my account is because i told them the exact day, year, month, and qi i had on the account. I'm a programmer on the other hand of things, and know multiple languages. I also can speak multiple languages, like swedish, german, russian, and english (apparently). In real life i am a 6th dan black belt in mixed martial arts. I have a job as a chef in a resteraunt. I'm from stockholm, sweden, but now live in the usa. I play soccer, and paintball. I have been in the following clans: ultimate, unleashed, king, vibe, and flame; other than that, i dont know what to say. so thats pretty much it about me.

i hope you enjoy reading my application and I hope to see you guys around.
Originally Posted by DelUxed View Post
Hello members of electric, first off, why do i want to join, and why should you invite me? Well i'm good at art, i'm learning how to edit videos, and i'm very active in game, i heard you guys just have been revived from the dead so i gained some interest and thought about joining for a while, so that is why i'm here making my app today. I want to join electric for its activity, loyalty, and friendship within the clan. And i think you should add me because i'm loyal, i stay in the clan as long as i can, if not forever; I'm trust worthy, i will not, and shall not lie to anyone, no matter the clan, no matter the enemy, no matter the person.

Secondly, some information about me. I'm 16. my GMT is UTC-8:00. I'm custom belt because well, i had an old account called "Purex" which i forgot both the email, and password to, so i asked a staff member to transfer my qi, items, and some tc to here for around 200k and it was successful, how i confirmed it was my account is because i told them the exact day, year, month, and qi i had on the account. I'm a programmer on the other hand of things, and know multiple languages. I also can speak multiple languages, like swedish, german, russian, and english (apparently). In real life i am a 6th dan black belt in mixed martial arts. I have a job as a chef in a resteraunt. I'm from stockholm, sweden, but now live in the usa. I play soccer, and paintball. I have been in the following clans: ultimate, unleashed, king, vibe, and flame; other than that, i dont know what to say. so thats pretty much it about me.

i hope you enjoy reading my application and I hope to see you guys around.

I know I'm not officially qualified to do this but what the hell, I'm gonna give it a shot since I'm a bit curious

I would like to see some examples of your work if you don't mind.

In your opinion, what sets us apart from other clans?

What are the reasons why you left those clans?

I hope Twi won't mind I do this, and I sure hope you don't mind that I cross-examine you. Either way, it's not that I want you to be rejected, rather I want to increase your chances of being accepted by opening up to us.
I enjoyed reading your application. I wish you all the best.

~Nitrate~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Some examples of my art are my forum avatar and signature picture, as well as i have a art thread that i need to update. haven't updated it in a while; What sets you apart from other clans in my opinion? well, i like the name, the clan tag, the style, the family, and the unique personalities within the clan that makes the clan what it is. The reason why i left the other clans is for personal reasons.. i was being disrespected and bullied, and eventually it got to the point where i didnt want to be in the clan, so i left. I feel like i will be respected within this clan and treated as part of the electric community.
Last edited by hanna; Feb 10, 2016 at 06:20 PM.
Hello Electric. I am Robin and I am 16 (In 2 months 17) years old. I would like to join your clan since I like teamwork and not working alone, It's easier to progress like that, you guys seemed like a right choice so I figured why not at least try and write down an application.

I've been on TB since 2013/14 but I had some difficulties with steam so I had to delete TB in January 2015, after that I dedicated myself to the school (not that I didn't when I played TB). I started playing again in the start of January this year, I still didn't forget anything about my skills in TB. My favorite mods are Wushu, Mushu, Boxshu_Mushu and a couple more unique ones. I'm not gonna say that I am a pro at these mods because I definitely am not, I think for myself that I am an experienced player with a bit above average skill. I've been learning how to play from players such as Mastertron, Insanity32 (my good friend) and a couple of more players who are good at these mods, I learned by fighting them at my early stages of playing, by watching and experimenting alone in free play (Right now I even have my own techniques/moves). Sometimes I rely on improvisation and sometimes I don't. simple as that. I am on the forum at least twice a day. Of course I plan on staying in the community for a while, I'll stay forever if I'd like to do so or if I don't get kicked out for some reason by one of the staff members. I do over 10 matches a day on TB so you can say that I am quite active. Now why would I want to join your community you ask? Well as I said I like teamwork because with teamwork I and not ONLY I but everyone in the team progresses faster in the game or whatever else it is we are doing, I am never satisfied with how much I know about Toribash, there is a lot of mods I am not so good at and maybe you guys could help me out with that.

Now about my actual self.As I mentioned earlier I am Robin Daniel White, almost 17 years old, born on April 17th 1999. I live with a family of 7 members including my parents, 3 brothers (Paul 14yrs old, Jason 2yrs old, Steven 1yr old) and one sister (Anna 12yrs old) in Canada, British Columbia. My father works in the military, My mom doesn't work anywhere. My dad is very busy and he is rarely home, my mom is very seriously sick so I basically run the family, I take care of my younger siblings, I take them to school, I dress them, I make them food and feed them, I bathe them and Teach them. I am an exemplary student and I plan to become a Professional Chef, I really like cooking and eating the food I made and so does my family, what I've been taught my whole life is to never give up, never leave what I can do now for tomorrow and always play the life game on extreme difficulty, because Life is the best school, it teaches you everything the real school doesn't. I really like BBC documentaries about animals and our planet, as well as the cooking channels such as 24Kitchen, JamieTV (I really like Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay,they're my idols) and lots more... I do not have a job right now however I have worked in different restaurants and hotel's kitchens as a Cook Assistant last 2 years, because starting early is what makes my career better later in the day. I work out everyday because I like being fit and eating food that helps me be fit, I read lots of cooking magazines as well as recipe books cause I like expanding my knowledge when it comes to cooking.

That's all I have to say for now. Thank you for putting aside quite some time of yours to read this application. Now I don't know if this thing about putting "Electric." at the end of my application still stands because I did read the whole thing as you can see...but anyway I'll do it.

Electric.
Older then Earth.
Originally Posted by SmokeShadow View Post
Hello Electric. I am Robin and I am 16 (In 2 months 17) years old. I would like to join your clan since I like teamwork and not working alone, It's easier to progress like that, you guys seemed like a right choice so I figured why not at least try and write down an application.

I've been on TB since 2013/14 but I had some difficulties with steam so I had to delete TB in January 2015, after that I dedicated myself to the school (not that I didn't when I played TB). I started playing again in the start of January this year, I still didn't forget anything about my skills in TB. My favorite mods are Wushu, Mushu, Boxshu_Mushu and a couple more unique ones. I'm not gonna say that I am a pro at these mods because I definitely am not, I think for myself that I am an experienced player with a bit above average skill. I've been learning how to play from players such as Mastertron, Insanity32 (my good friend) and a couple of more players who are good at these mods, I learned by fighting them at my early stages of playing, by watching and experimenting alone in free play (Right now I even have my own techniques/moves). Sometimes I rely on improvisation and sometimes I don't. simple as that. I am on the forum at least twice a day. Of course I plan on staying in the community for a while, I'll stay forever if I'd like to do so or if I don't get kicked out for some reason by one of the staff members. I do over 10 matches a day on TB so you can say that I am quite active. Now why would I want to join your community you ask? Well as I said I like teamwork because with teamwork I and not ONLY I but everyone in the team progresses faster in the game or whatever else it is we are doing, I am never satisfied with how much I know about Toribash, there is a lot of mods I am not so good at and maybe you guys could help me out with that.

Now about my actual self.As I mentioned earlier I am Robin Daniel White, almost 17 years old, born on April 17th 1999. I live with a family of 7 members including my parents, 3 brothers (Paul 14yrs old, Jason 2yrs old, Steven 1yr old) and one sister (Anna 12yrs old) in Canada, British Columbia. My father works in the military, My mom doesn't work anywhere. My dad is very busy and he is rarely home, my mom is very seriously sick so I basically run the family, I take care of my younger siblings, I take them to school, I dress them, I make them food and feed them, I bathe them and Teach them. I am an exemplary student and I plan to become a Professional Chef, I really like cooking and eating the food I made and so does my family, what I've been taught my whole life is to never give up, never leave what I can do now for tomorrow and always play the life game on extreme difficulty, because Life is the best school, it teaches you everything the real school doesn't. I really like BBC documentaries about animals and our planet, as well as the cooking channels such as 24Kitchen, JamieTV (I really like Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay,they're my idols) and lots more... I do not have a job right now however I have worked in different restaurants and hotel's kitchens as a Cook Assistant last 2 years, because starting early is what makes my career better later in the day. I work out everyday because I like being fit and eating food that helps me be fit, I read lots of cooking magazines as well as recipe books cause I like expanding my knowledge when it comes to cooking.

That's all I have to say for now. Thank you for putting aside quite some time of yours to read this application. Now I don't know if this thing about putting "Electric." at the end of my application still stands because I did read the whole thing as you can see...but anyway I'll do it.

Electric.

I'm not in the clan yet, but damn i love your app, and this is just a tip for any clan really, be more active in the forums :P i know im not in electric, but i know alot of clans like that :P
Last edited by hanna; Feb 11, 2016 at 12:39 AM.