Toribash
hi so im a very active 10th Dan and i recently did a test with svtcobra and vibratorman in abd and i won 2-3 in abd and vibratorman said that i won cus of cheap stuff like grab glitch so here i am being told to write an app, and get a box shy test. so the reason i want in this clan is that when i was a noob when i just started, i saw a bunch of ve members fighting and i thought to my self well first is :"what is that ve tag beside their name" second thought was :"damn i wanna be one of them" and here i am who woulda thought posting an app on the best clan in toribash, my main mods are boxshu and abd better at boxshu abit and i really wnat to join this clan, the reason why I quit my last clan slump is cus I wanted to join this clan. i spar sometimes and i enjoy fighting people that are better then me (like svtcobra and vibretorman) i think everyone in this clan is just so gr8 u know and this is just a very good clan alot of my friends wants to join as well and i just feel blessed that im here (they suck at every mod anyways) so i really hope u guys would let me in and be a helpful and active member or fighter hopefully in this clan, im mostly free for clan wars, so u can call me up at anytime and u have a gr8 chance of having me so umm yeah im a no bad player a VERY active person and yeah (hopefully this aint crap like i thought it would be)!

Skype name: aidywu29

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198216093095/

Fun fact?: was once a leader of aces, I own a clan, I play basketball?
Last edited by Pyro; Oct 3, 2016 at 08:31 AM.
Why does no one notices the recruitment thread ._.
Last edited by Danko; Oct 3, 2016 at 11:28 PM.
Keep the snakes away unless they Gucci
These people are fucking retarded. Someone needs to put a link to the recruitment thread. Seriously, this is seriously fucking autistic and it's pissing me off. I don't fucking care if you want to join this clan so badly. You literally gave me a wall of cancerous info that I don't need to fucking know. So you either try and look for our RECRUITMENT THREAD or go apply for another fucking clan cuz we didn't want you anyway.
Haha! Ur mad!