Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'd be cool with dealing ysome a promotion, he's been really good about forum activity lately.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
So yay or nay on me just leaving my Mac running Toribash. It's literally doing nothing all day.

Mpk - Shiny messaged me on Skype last night? Did you talk to him? I'm asking in case I should invite him to the clan or not / to see if he's interested. He's still into programming. I was the most pleased.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
Originally Posted by Kveykva View Post
So yay or nay on me just leaving my Mac running Toribash. It's literally doing nothing all day.

Yea. At least we could try it for a couple of days, and see if it works out. Also, Zander wants to sell the items in OblivionBank, so whenever it's convenient, please send him the items or PM me about the bank password.

ysome: Squire -> Warrior is the last automatic promotion.
Last edited by Wight; Apr 24, 2013 at 12:45 AM.
I've been wondering about selling those...yay on the 24/7 it seems, we should share the pass between me, hawk, zander, zin, may, and whoever else is online often.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I'm not going to be much use with the pass because I'm rarely in-game right now due to work/school.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yay for me.
Last edited by ysome; Apr 24, 2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Page 100!!! Booyah!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
100 pages in a month. Cool beans.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Kvey, yeah you should totally ask him if he wants to join, and no I haven't talked to him in what feels like a year or so... Glad you could reach him

Also are you getting enough sleep?