/jo Fyre ?
-----
Omg! 100 pages of pure randomness!
That demands a pizza party!
Last edited by Hlmaster; Apr 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
hlm, I can't see the server and...
YEAH HAPPY 100TH PAGE were doing well enough, let's not fall down the cliff again...like last time DD
What version of toribash are you running?
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Guns don't kill people...nuh-uh. I kill people....with guns. Finally made it to the 100th page a stupid, pointless, crap.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
My best friend moved to Indiana. They say that Indiana is the "meth" capital of the U.S.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Well, I'm poppo. Turns out hobo gave up his account. I'll preserve this thing for him, though. May post with it sometimes.

Indiana, eh? We canadians don't care.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
/invade Hey people!!!! i come from the DxB clan as a co leader inviting you all to come to our preciated toruney!! entry fee would be 1k per person and prizes include: 10k for first place!! 3k for second place!!! 2k for second place!!
Note: this prizes are based in 15 people entriying as we are not gonna get benefits from the entry fees, if more people enter then the prizes would be rised as well.
Have a good day!! you all.
---------------------------
hahahah post 1000th!! please come to the tourney and answer by here if you are going to come so i can have an aproximate numbers of persons, after that i will give a date but it will be aprx on the next week
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]