Toribash
So I've been inact for the past month or so (sorry about that), because I've been grounded for my five F's on my report card out of seven classes... still am... But, I just found a proxy site that allows me to get on at school so I'm sorta back. But, bad news: Over the month or so that I've been gone my flash drive was broken to shit and all progress with everything (thats not backed up on the internet) is lost. So all my projects that I was working on for us has to be started form scratch again, as soon as I get a new flash. But all-in-all: I'M KILWAFFLE BACK, BITCHES!!!sorry...
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
i like where it's going, but isn't weird that when chicken gets councilor,everyone is magically active, are you afraid of him or something?
As you may see, I accidentally some new threads and sticked them, just to make everything more clear.
retired
Hey, Powas, quick question... I was just looking at your sig, and I was just wondering, would that be describing lesbians? The reason I ask is because, if the man is the "key" and the woman the "lock" and theres "lockpicking" involved, something must be wrong. Lockpicking isn't necesarry as long as you have a key, and since there are only two options and there is no "key", I can only draw the conclusion of lesbians with toys.

No one judge me, I have a habit of overanalyzing things...
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Never really thought about it, I just like that quote :o
Verax? What you had in mind, you dirty fuck? : d
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
As you may see, I accidentally some new threads and sticked them, just to make everything more clear.

hope we'll get more active because of this