Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I'm totaly for Rayleigh being an ally,He is one of the most friendliest and helpfull people I've seen here.
Gingers have no souls!!!
You know me and I don't know you?

Funny, usually it's the other way around.

Oh, and I'm a good friend of goric's, so this is more like friendly yelling than angry yelling.
No you didn't recruit me you just said to post an app here =P.
Ray you can't know evreyone,I'm not ur best pal but I'm left with a good impresion about you ;]
Gingers have no souls!!!
You particulary said "Don't say I told you to join." So I think it doesen't count :P
Edit: If someone has a Aurora lax,PM me I'd like to buy it.
Last edited by TheVo1D; Jan 23, 2011 at 05:27 AM.
Gingers have no souls!!!
Lol, It counts in my book. Anyways, now I think I can basically recruit as long as goric approves, because if co-ldr/ldr says yes you're in...unless it changed, haha.

Also, you can never have too many marketers. I mean we have like 3 replay makers.

Also, Rayleigh, haha, you yell even if you're being friendly XD
DAMN.
goric, when we reach ofc, you will need to put a division at least Leader/Co-Leader/General/Members

using that, people will be up to know, who is more inportant in clan.

and out of curiosity, if we reach that, what ppl will be on the "command" of the dsc? i mean, the admins of the dsc?
:^)
I don't think we should do that. What if a member gets put in the Members section? He might feel "less important" or "useless" to the clan, right?

I think it's way better if there's only one leader and two co-leaders. Y'know, the moderators.
yeah ok