Toribash
So,I've just recently made a new character,he uses laser weapons,melee,and stealth,However I'm having a problem.For some reason when I sneak up on an enemy and sneak-attack them with my melee weapon (Jingwei's shock sword,if it matters) I don't get a sneak-attack critical.Does anyone know why this is happening?
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Um. I think you need to use VATS.

I actually think that I've figured it out.It seems you have to be completely hidden,if your stealth level is at [caution] it doesn't seem to count.
You are still hidden when it is in caution. Caution means that they are 'suspicious' for example if you shoot a dart at a deathclaw from a cliff you will go to caution most likely since it knows something is shooting it, but now where that thing is, therefore you are still technically hidden and critical damage should still be active.

Since you are energy+stealth I assume you have a little bit of luck, therefore your chance of getting criticals at all is lowered.
You are still hidden when it is in caution. Caution means that they are 'suspicious' for example if you shoot a dart at a deathclaw from a cliff you will go to caution most likely since it knows something is shooting it, but now where that thing is, therefore you are still technically hidden and critical damage should still be active.

Since you are energy+stealth I assume you have a little bit of luck, therefore your chance of getting criticals at all is lowered.

Yes,I know that caution means they're just suspicious.That's why I found it strange that I wasn't getting sneak-crits.But,I only seem to get them when I'm completely hidden.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
so guys my comp can't run this, should i get it for my xbox

i'm afraid it will suck on xbox

I have it for the Xbox and I think it's quite good.I haven't played the PC version,so I can't compare them.Maybe rent it before buying it.
I don't see why you would think it would "suck", of course its worse than the PC version to some extent but that doesnt make it a bad game. If you like FPSes on the 360 to some extent, the controls wont be an issue. You'll also be using VATS quite a lot probably so quick aiming wont be that big a deal.
Last edited by Zaarock; Feb 26, 2009 at 06:16 PM.
yeah but pc has console and mods

If your PC can't run it then that means fuck all to you anyway,right?
yeah but pc has console and mods

If your PC can't run this I think its time for you to upgrade, fallout 3 (from what I know) isn't all that demanding as a game compared to crytek games. I suggest upgrading chac, there's a lot of awesome shit in PC like custom armors, hair, skin, race, extra buildings and stuff like that. You can make your own houses and download commonwealths and stuff.

Originally Posted by TehFlan View Post
If your PC can't run it then that means fuck all to you anyway,right?

what?

On a side note, my friend is getting fo3, so i gave him 20$ to get the limited edition pack. I get the bobblehead, pip-boy 3000 clock, lunchbox and some book. I can't WAIT! :3
Last edited by Pirate_old; Feb 27, 2009 at 01:20 AM.
my friend is getting fo3, so i gave him 20$ to get the limited edition pack. I get the bobblehead, pip-boy 3000 clock, lunchbox and some book. I can't WAIT! :3

Don't get too excited, from what I hear the Pip-Boy Clock is a fragile piece of shit.