Toribash
Those are really nice but you should lower the dm s its easier to kill him if its to hard.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
That would defeat the purpose of doing such replay. The dm is standard. Any less dm would make it less challenging. I wouldn't learn from it. When you are trying to get better you don't make your goal easier and easier for you to achieve it faster, you make it harder and harder so you have to chase after it and progress.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Or for a simplified simile that may be better understood by Josemi:

Josemi, you know how I told you to do 1500 ed in 650 frames? And it took you awhile, and you failed a couple of times? Then finally you did it? Now your shooting for 1750. You are striving to eventually become more competent and closer to my skill level in wushu fluidity. You know that I can do much farther then 1750 ed in 650 mf. So, what are you doing? You challenge yourself with a goal. You don't alter it. And you achieve it. Then you set the standard higher and higher and higher. Until you make the standard of achievement for you equal to the standards I hold myself to. You didn't say "Oh. I had a hard time with 1500 ed in 650 frames. I haven't been able to do it. This is my 3rd try now. Still no sucess. I will set the ed 1250. Darn. I didn't get that either. Close. But no cigar. I will set it to 1000 ed. And then you did it. Grats. 1000 ed. See? Not so satisfying is it. Sure you accomplished a task, but not a challenging one.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Thanks Hax I will keep that in mind in my tb life. Also I am working on a madman I want to get 6 Dm's but can only get 5 any pointers?
Attached Files
1750 distance!.rpl (33.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by josemi; Nov 3, 2009 at 11:03 PM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Well, I am horrible at single player, which is why I have been challenging myself lately to getting better at it. At any case here are my pointers right now:

1) Post this madman
2) Let me see it/evaluate
3) Go 1 frame by 1 frame, and where you know you could get a dm someplace if you aim it right, keep resetting at that point and really toggle things that could better aim an attack

As for your 1750 distance: Grats. One major thing you still need to work on is large push offs, the lower you are to the ground in wushu the faster you move and the more potential you have of creating more momentum. When you are doing it 100% perfect it should look like your gliding/hovering right near the ground, just barely touching it with a wrist or an ankle to keep pushing. One way to work on this is your abs/lumbar/and neck adjustments. When you have a contract wrist pointing to the ground, you want to have your hand push off as "deep" as possible instead of as safe as possible, the difference is the angle of your body. If you just land on your wrist and extend, you will probably move a little closer to the person, but the primary direction you will be moving is upwards, you want to angle your wrist so that the primary direction you are moving is directly at the opponent, not up, not down, but straight towards the opponent. This normally involves higher risk and judging if you will dq or not by relaxing your pecs instead of contracting or extending, just barely not dqing due to your hip or extneding it and being safe, etc.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I have been experimenting a lot with boom hits and the ability to use uke's body as a tool for momentum and finally I found some huge results. I managed to get the most amount of body parts ripped off uke in 500 frames, standard dm, then I ever have.

Tell me what you think.

*Edit* It must be just a good day for me cuz I just got another 8 joint madman. Though I like the first one better, this was as the title says. Fun.

*Edit* Again. Jesus I am on fire today. I felt like I needed a strong replay that was incredibly relaxed. To fit my playing style. So "relax baller" is that 8 joint dm replay.

*EDIT* AGAIN! HOLY SHIT! I CAN't BELIEVE IT! 10 DM REPLAY MADMAN!

*EDIT* THE HELL!?!!??1 11 DM REPLAY MADMAN!

*EDIT* OK THIS IS INSANE! 12 DM REPLAY MADMAN!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 28, 2016 at 01:59 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
if this is a madman this is my first, made in regular setting in classic,
then i nice kick followed by a flying split
Attached Files
madman_Jesse.rpl (118.4 KB, 5 views)
messysplit.rpl (112.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by JesseBean; Nov 7, 2009 at 05:09 AM.
If this is where replays that will go into the clan video go, then this what I did in Literature class today. It started with me fooling around trying to get a decap from an awkward angle. What happened next blew my mind.
EDIT: Added two more, same opener, different finishers.
Attached Files
steve quick dismembers.rpl (107.9 KB, 11 views)
steve is a sexy beast.rpl (55.1 KB, 6 views)
steve cleanest decap.rpl (57.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by evets; Nov 18, 2009 at 10:28 PM.
Wait when did steve join inq? Baller.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!