Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Game] Online Multiplayer Game
Multiplayer Games

Have any online-multiplayer game that you want us to play with you ? Dump it all here. I personally prefer browser games because #nodownload #fasteracess.

Some game I would like to play with you <3 :-

Transformice
Fortoresse
TDP4 (Kongregate)

If u want to play with me, ping me on our IRC channel.

I would really like if you join the Gamer's Inc. <3
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
I remember TDP4 and I played it and had fun but it then it suked when I had no other way to make cash as for transformice I played it alot of times and it gets me bored and at last fortoresse well it looks boring

u should try warframe its the best game that had quality in 2012 or 2011 any way come play it!
I never forget.
My name is Jake18717, most just call me Jake. I am 15 years of age. I am a Black belt, as I have been playing for a little bit over a year on this game. I have gone through several different clans in my time playing. My first clan was AU, I joined when that clan on the same belt i am right now and they put up a good fight everytime. After that clan died I went over to Divine. I became good friends with them, and I settled down there for a while. After a few months of being in Divine, I quit it to go to my friend's clan as co leader. We both didn't really care about clans at the time and just had some fun ourselves being leaders on a clan. It was a special clan to me. I learned a lot about leadership and how to treat members. I made a lot of friends in it and I had some of the greatest times of my life in that clan. I left after I decided that i have been getting alot better lately so I left it for a better clan to make me look better. Now I am here applying for Nitro

I live in Coffs Harbour, NSW Its a bit silent up here, but I find it very relaxing. I have good skills like parkour and beatboxing and of course, having a good personality. I am quite forum and in-game active, because its fun to see what people are going to say and do.

This is my application, and I hope to join the Nitro clan
Cheers to all,
Jake18717
The only thing that keeps me away from playing high graphics game is my internet cap. I will get my New internet connection on November or December. Until then I can mostly play <50mb game or browse game.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Ok guys I'm close to fixing my laptop so I will get ya a replay soon!
-----
Also birno please calm down, we will work something out
Last edited by Day; Sep 5, 2014 at 08:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Jake18717 View Post
My name is Jake18717, most just call me Jake. I am 15 years of age. I am a Black belt, as I have been playing for a little bit over a year on this game. I have gone through several different clans in my time playing. My first clan was AU, I joined when that clan on the same belt i am right now and they put up a good fight everytime. After that clan died I went over to Divine. I became good friends with them, and I settled down there for a while. After a few months of being in Divine, I quit it to go to my friend's clan as co leader. We both didn't really care about clans at the time and just had some fun ourselves being leaders on a clan. It was a special clan to me. I learned a lot about leadership and how to treat members. I made a lot of friends in it and I had some of the greatest times of my life in that clan. I left after I decided that i have been getting alot better lately so I left it for a better clan to make me look better. Now I am here applying for Nitro

I live in Coffs Harbour, NSW Its a bit silent up here, but I find it very relaxing. I have good skills like parkour and beatboxing and of course, having a good personality. I am quite forum and in-game active, because its fun to see what people are going to say and do.

Cheers to all,
Jake18717

Yes just Yes
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Jake18717 View Post

Cheers to all,
Jake18717

Why bold?
it is not necessary but I like it
Great App
-----
also i would like to say you should have said NSW Australia cause most people wont know where that is but i got it first try and I know nothing about Australia
-----
One more thing i am not biased because your name is Jake
-----
Yes i am
Last edited by Rexxy527; Sep 5, 2014 at 09:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1Progamer application
Hello. My name is 1Progamer. I am 14 years old. I am a black belt. I have been on a straight path throught he Toribash community and found this awesome clan that seems to be doing great and is very active. And to be honest...I wanna get some Nitro in my system!! You feel? Anyway. I have been in Soak - They became inactive, it sucked because they're all like. Yeah we'll get on and all that good jazz. But they didn't so that was no fun for me. I like to get into the clan base. Do clan battles and all that good stuff ya know. I have also been in Energy. That was...interesting. Not very active in clan battles and only about two players were active. So that was again....boring!!! I know Nitro is different. And I want a part of that different.

I live in algeria. My skype name is karim.lakamora90.
Here is some replays just to show ya what I'm about.
-----
My bad
-----
Favorite mods. spar,xspar,aikido,greykido,mushu
sorry for the bad names of replays