Toribash
Yea NO.
You must make A FREE-FORM APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ugh isn't that a free form app I changed it tho
Last edited by G23; Aug 4, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
Originally Posted by G23 View Post
Hello I'm AJ I'm 13 and I'm from America New York I'm a 2nd dan black belt in toribash. I've been in UDC 007 Savage Mod They have all died from inactivity but I'm a very active member. I tried to keep them alive but I failed. I would rate my self in 8/10 in Fourm activity because I be busy with basket ball most the time but I'll check in all the time. Also I would rate my self 10/10 in Ingame activity too. I am skilled at punching decaping and kickboxing in toribash. I don't have a skype though. While I was scrolling through the clan list I saw this clan I thought I might give it a try and it seems awesome

A question:

-If you just chose us at random, how can we know you really thought about what you can add to the clan and if you're willing to commit to us?

Sorry but you need to be at least somewhat convincing that you have a reason to join us.
Originally Posted by G23 View Post
While I was scrolling through the clan list I saw this clan I thought I might give it a try and it seems awesome

should I say something about this?
Don't bother, I think our decision is pretty clear.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Hello, I'm Alex, I'm 18 years old, been playing toribash for quite awhile. I live in Sweden, I'm 3rd dan Black Belt but 106 games away from 4th dan. My History in Toribash is a faint one, since I've had quite a long break from it, but what I can remember is that I joined in 2009, played for awhile and then applied to Aeon, got accepted, and played with you guys for quite awhile before I took a break. I then have been playing abit from time to time. At the moment I'm an honorary member of Aeon and I play alot with Analwache.
My Forum activity is about 1 I'd say, I haven't really had a reason to go to the Forum so.. But my In-game activity is quite high, about 6-7. I'm not as big of a gamer as I used to be, but when I feel like it, or when I talk to Analwache (witch is like every day) I play with him for like 1-2hrs if not more almost every day..
My special skill(s) is music. I write and play alot of music, mostly Metal..
-IRC/Skype
Skype; fyfan.96
-How did you get in touch with Aeon
Well.. when the planets aligned and the camel shat, the water in Jamaica sank and Uranus exploded, and in that time the universe needed a new hero.
-That hero wasn't me.
So I applied for Aeon instead..

(actuallyI'veknownAnalwacheforlike5yearsandwe'vepl ayedtoribashforlike3yearstogetherandIalsoknowTheAn imalandItalktothemalmostdailyinskype)
Last edited by Jormungandr; Aug 17, 2014 at 07:01 PM.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
Originally Posted by FluXen View Post
[...] played for awhile and then applied to Aeon, got accepted, and played [...]

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...138219&page=82

Read from post #817

Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
@FluXen no sry i think we have enough members for the moment we just accept Black Belts.