Toribash
Originally Posted by DjCat View Post
Are you talking about me? Set isn't done yet, I am working on head now.
I had some textures and scetches but I've bought new computer and my textures are lost
I am texturing since 2008 tho, my first one account is vladlen

Sorry, I was talking about Hassan's work.
I am just an icon livin'
HASSAN2000 you wrote a little wall of text and showed not that good examples of textures. From the text i can say that you're a poet/video maker and I know that poetry and video making is art but I totally suck at poetry and I won't reed it cuz I'm too lazy so we wont be able to give you cnc on it and we might consider adding a good video maker but you didn't show any examples of your work.

About your textures. They are really simple and first set is not mapped properly and its so simple that it just does not look good at all. The second set looks like you took some pics from google or somewhere and you just created something that looks like a set. The third set is composed only one image and the joints aren't even mapped. To me it looks like you have a lot to learn about drawing and texture making.

Sorry but my vote is no for you but you still can ask us for help. You don't need to be a member to ask us for help with your art.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey there
i'm a beginner artist feg who live in somewhere in the world.i just found that drawing stuff is interesting and a good way to pass time.
well i'm a traditional artist(not worthly to call me that) started drawing 5 days ago.

my craps

Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
A no from me, you gave no effort in making that app. Also, your drawing are pretty unproportional and don't attain to the actual reference.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
A no from me, you gave no effort in making that app. Also, your drawing are pretty unproportional and don't attain to the actual reference.

wait should i type a long app ?
also as i said i started drawing 5 days ago so yeah of course i suck
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Well, that is true. I apologize I didn't read that last part. You can still ask for help though. That's what we are here for. AS for the app, I would suggest making a longer app with details and a story about you.
I am just an icon livin'
I knew someone made one! Holotor was a really big fan. It's interesting how you when about that head but where's the feather? ;]
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Well, that is true. I apologize I didn't read that last part. You can still ask for help though. That's what we are here for. AS for the app, I would suggest making a longer app with details and a story about you.

Not everyone that comes here will want to be a member of this org. Remember that ;>
-----
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
hey there
i'm a beginner artist feg who live in somewhere in the world.i just found that drawing stuff is interesting and a good way to pass time.
well i'm a traditional artist(not worthly to call me that) started drawing 5 days ago.

my craps

For someone that started to draw 5 days ago its not bad. You should do more like that and get your hand going and with practice you will be able to draw really good. Maybe not in a month or even in a year but you need to work hard to get good at this so good luck if you decide to continue to draw.
Last edited by krisis13; Mar 11, 2016 at 08:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]