Toribash
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Hi I am now Organs Don't Bark's exclusive forum lurker! I will say words here. You can't stop me.

i met him ingame as an alt and he was messing with people

i had a good time

Kappa
It's Fabulous
Originally Posted by Bulous View Post
i met him ingame as an alt and he was messing with people

i had a good time

Kappa

not sure if really joking, or doesn't know how to kappa.

you suck kappa
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Hola Grohenbird. Mi llamo es tree. La bienvenida al clan

Wait, now I'm confused. Do people not realize that I've been a council member for this clan for like a week(?) I simply stopped playing in-game so I asked for a rank to be made for my forum-dwelling self.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Sep 6, 2015 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Punctuation error!!!!!!
Lol I'm messing with you. Of course I know you've been in the clan.
-----
However I would like to know why Grohenbird gets a special rank but when I had one it was "immature"
Last edited by Tree; Sep 6, 2015 at 12:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
However I would like to know why Grohenbird gets a special rank but when I had one it was "immature"

I'd say something immature, but that would be immature. I think the reason he let this one through is because it serves a purpose. It's to indicate the people who ONLY use the forums.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'd say something immature, but that would be immature. I think the reason he let this one through is because it serves a purpose. It's to indicate the people who ONLY use the forums.

Well the thing is, I do ONLY use the forum. I think I don't like you. Let's have a very immature fight over the forum since we both ONLY use the forum
Tree
Well the thing is, I do ONLY use the forum. I think I don't like you. Let's have a very immature fight over the forum since we both ONLY use the forum

Hey, hey. calm down. I don't know the details of your discussion with Pimp. I was simply stating what the reasoning might have been.

If I offended you, feel free to make a long lists of reasons why I should apologize so I can dispute them with you.
I thought we were just playing around. Sorry if I offended you, I seem to do that by mistake alot
Tree