Hi!!!
My name in game is M0nSteR57 my real name is Joey
i live in France in Aumetz
My belt is 5nd dan
Replays
Attached Files
Dat Decap !!!.rpl (104.6 KB, 3 views)
Defi Ukebashing.rpl (137.3 KB, 3 views)
Spar With Eiky 5.rpl (459.4 KB, 3 views)
Hello people from Origin!
I am here to apply for a membership at Origin and I feel like I would fit in here.

To start off, I will tell you everything that I think you will find interesting about myself. I was born in a little country named Lithuania in Europe and my real name is Simas. I am currently 14 years old and my hobbies are hanging out with friends, doing sports, communicate with new people and friends and playing video games. I don't think real life appearance matters but if you want to know, I can try the best to describe it. I am a tall guy with short brown hair who wears glasses and is pretty slim but i go to gym and play football with my friends so I wouldn't call myself weak. I also go to high school where I learn multiple things which includes English and Russian (a bit)

I think I might be a decent player and calling myself good would be a really selfish thing to say but i don't want to consider myself bad as I am an optimistic person. My favorite mods would be abd (of course) and lenhu3ng to be specific. I am not perfect at lenshu but I am better at abd than lenshu. I also play boxshu and mushu but I play these mods when I want to have some fun.

The reason I want to join Origin is because I want to participate in any (if possible) event you guys are in and help you out no matter what. I have experience in other clan called (KnC). I found this clan after I quit KnC (it was a great clan but I had my own reasons why I quit it) and I decided to give it a try and write an application because you members are active and friendly.

I have minimal skills in art and i can make some banners but i am not sure if i could make a banner which would be better than the one you guys have. I am only decent at banners and all but not in Toribash textures.

I am not a replay maker but I have 1 replay which is pretty good and if that is not enough, you can test me in multiplayer, in fact it would be even better for me and for you since you could test my multiplayer skills. Also, that replay is from the (I think) latest replay challenge by tank so I hope it wont bother you too much and the ending was a bit edited from my real replay but I only wanted to stand up at the end of the replay since on the original replay I fell to the ground.

I hope you can forgive me if I made some grammatical mistakes since english isn't my main language.
purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
EDIT: forgot that i deleted the replay, i don't know he link to the opener challenge so i will go to my KnC application and redownload the replay where i fell on the ground at the end i guess...
Found it
Attached Files
Carl - brutal.rpl (166.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by carl174; Jul 9, 2015 at 02:22 PM.
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
Originally Posted by M0nSteR57 View Post
Hi!!!
My belt is 5nd dan
Replays

Rejected,I vote No.
Read First Post Please,
Before Making application.

Originally Posted by carl174 View Post
I am here to apply for a membership at Origin and I feel like I would fit in here.

To start off, I will tell you everything that I think you will find interesting about myself. I was born in a little country named Lithuania in Europe and my real name is Simas. I am currently 14 years old and my hobbies are hanging out with friends, doing sports, communicate with new people and friends and playing video games. I don't think real life appearance matters but if you want to know, I can try the best to describe it. I am a tall guy with short brown hair who wears glasses and is pretty slim but i go to gym and play football with my friends so I wouldn't call myself weak. I also go to high school where I learn multiple things which includes English and Russian (a bit)

I think I might be a decent player and calling myself good would be a really selfish thing to say but i don't want to consider myself bad as I am an optimistic person. My favorite mods would be abd (of course) and lenhu3ng to be specific. I am not perfect at lenshu but I am better at abd than lenshu. I also play boxshu and mushu but I play these mods when I want to have some fun.

The reason I want to join Origin is because I want to participate in any (if possible) event you guys are in and help you out no matter what. I have experience in other clan called (KnC). I found this clan after I quit KnC (it was a great clan but I had my own reasons why I quit it) and I decided to give it a try and write an application because you members are active and friendly.

I have minimal skills in art and i can make some banners but i am not sure if i could make a banner which would be better than the one you guys have. I am only decent at banners and all but not in Toribash textures.

I am not a replay maker but I have 1 replay which is pretty good and if that is not enough, you can test me in multiplayer, in fact it would be even better for me and for you since you could test my multiplayer skills. Also, that replay is from the (I think) latest replay challenge by tank so I hope it wont bother you too much and the ending was a bit edited from my real replay but I only wanted to stand up at the end of the replay since on the original replay I fell to the ground.

I hope you can forgive me if I made some grammatical mistakes since english isn't my main language.
EDIT: forgot that i deleted the replay, i don't know he link to the opener challenge so i will go to my KnC application and redownload the replay where i fell on the ground at the end i guess...
Found it

Umm Before making My Vote,
Need to Know the Reason You Left KnC.
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Rejected,I vote No.
Read First Post Please,
Before Making application.

Umm Before making My Vote,
Need to Know the Reason You Left KnC.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...71286&page=393
About moderating a game, i talked with the guy that i cant be active everyday and i can't tell the reason why i quit because personal reasons but it involves some members
Read the end of the page when you go to that link
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
Originally Posted by Joshman233 View Post
Good Morning/Afternoon members/High Rank's of [Origin],

Let's start with "Why do I want to be in [Origin]?"

I met Zeus in-game, I believe it was ABD. Zeus is a wonderful dude! He was kind, no signs of harsh language or rage. I've never been in a clan like that before. Other games such as Rumble Fighter or Maplestory, everyone was disrespectful. Making me hate myself and the game at once, they don't appreciate newcomers. But meeting Zeus, made me feel better, that there are actually nice people out there, which makes me to believe that this clan is right for me. You guys are active and known for being extremely known around the community. That is why I am applying for Origin.

My in-game talents

I am not the best of players, nor the worst. I was referred to game not to long ago by a guy named partyboy3. My friend in real life too. At first, I came to this game as, "This is going to be hard, I can never do this." but looking at me now I have improved to beat the guy that referred and people better than me. Although be being a blue belt, I am above average. Learning from others everyday such as "How to Aikido" taught by the Aikido Team. I improved very well in aikido, judo and Boxshu_Mushu_v2(My favorite) and Mushu and Wushu in general.

Other Talents/Games

I am REALLY into FPS games. My favorite series(s)? Call Of Duty and Battlefield. I played Call Of Duty almost ALL my life and am known fairly well around Playstation 3. I'm mostly known as a sniper in BO2, for hitting clips while quickscoping or trickshotting. I am not the best but fairly well at photoshop. I make signatures on a marketplace (well used to) until I stopped and focused on BIGGER targets such as YouTube Banners and stuff like that. But I was accused of plagarising although I am peewee1002 on dEviantart.

Closing it up!

Thank you guys for your time and effort reading this application. Have a very great rest of your day.

Almost forgot! purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

Also,

My name IRL : Joshua Barkley
My Height : 5"12
My age : 16 (I exaggerate my age a bit online.)
My ethnicity : African - American
Born City : New York, The Bronx.

Nice, lengthy, was a enjoyment to read about you anyway I believe that you would make a fine addition to the clan if you have replays that show your skills I will take a look at them. You may need to be texted if you come out with too many neutral votes. For right now i vote Yes.

Hi!!!
My belt is 5nd dan
Replays

LUL NO not even close to the requirements. its a shame cause your a capable 5th Dan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...71286&page=393
About moderating a game, i talked with the guy that i cant be active everyday and i can't tell the reason why i quit because personal reasons but it involves some members
Read the end of the page when you go to that link

Okay I see Its Personal Reason,
Won't ask More.
But about the activity , You Will Be active ?

Found it

I believe you should be tested. Your application is decent enough to make me lean towards a yes, but your low belt does make me want to look and see where your skills may be at. We are at the moment, in need of more people to participate in wars so your skills may greatly effect my dicision. I learned alot of information from this but not enough to make a solid vote so i will give my official statement after you are tested. Also activity is Something we expect from all members we have rules and guidelines on what to do if you know that you may become inactive that you will learn of you become a member.
Last edited by Fates; Jul 9, 2015 at 04:04 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hi!!!
My belt is 5nd dan
Replays

Cool.

Found it

Ooo! A decent application!
This is like a burger, completely juiced out with detail.
The replay, to lazy to watch it, going to open it in a few.

Besides that, love it.
Yes.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker