Toribash
I don't know who's still being evaluated but i'll respond to any applications after this.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Raiken and Gunkman were accepted. Congratulations!! read the stickies and be active in our threads, IRC etc.

d3athd3mon is still being evaluated. You still need more votes, since you're technically tied. You still can either post replays or play in-game with some members to try to change some minds.

Grim was rejected.
Last edited by iver; Mar 21, 2015 at 10:34 AM.
yes to d3athd3mon. He's patiently waited and has the right idea of what the organization is about. More replays would be nice. I would rather see a nice technical throw then a flashy decap.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Technical Throw you say?

Posting a Throw and two saves, a fresh out of viable replays.
Attached Files
ABD_Tossing.rpl (32.8 KB, 6 views)
ABD_Saving.rpl (74.7 KB, 4 views)
ABD_Saving4.rpl (57.6 KB, 4 views)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I'm with Aquita on this one, d3athd3mon has my yes. He is seeking to learn - like he stated on his app - and has been proving that he is really interested in joining the organization.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I remember death demon.

he has my yes.

welcome raiken , pm me about something super important
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Ok then. I think we should accept this guy, then. :>

Welcome to the Team, d3athd3mon. Make sure to read the stickies and be active in our threads.

Also: Hey neko. :v
Application
Anyway lets get to it. My name is Gaspard,some of you know,im 12 years old and I live in England(GMT-+0). Im really an aikido person and I love the mod!I think I would teach and learn new things if im accepted and I want to just constantly learn how to counter a shovel and a lift,I have been trying so much but I cant ever do it.I also do karate in real life and some of my moves are inspired by real life moves. Putting that aside, I know how to counter kicks,turnover,suplex and even re suplex if im in a good position.

That is probably not enough yet so id want to tell you about my toribash history.I was a little shit at abd , just like swaves is now ...Jk... and I started to play quick aikido to get my reactions up and stuff.Then I encountered someone that almost pushed me out the ring so I lowered my arms and raised them again, looked amazing at the time, and people applaused me so I thought I done someting special and yeah I was evolving ever since. I only started playing aikido when I was a 3rd dan and never would I ever counter a lift until when I was 8th dan, I walked in a room and someone asked orko how to and I was like ... Its that fucking simple. I was always just getting better and now im at a level that I can't get better so I thought I would join this organisation. I also know a few people from here ;Swaves,Error and iver probably a few more but I didnt look at the member list.
Thats only how I got friends with aikidobigdojo and aikido, greykido however was my favorite at the time when I was getting so many kick decaps on my alt, Jesus.

Enough useless shit that you guys dont even need!

Ill post replays in aikidobigdojo , maybe aikido and i think greykido
depends on what I have

idk i only had abd for some reason

Id wanna get tested doe
-----
#100postswag
Attached Files
Best decap in the world.rpl (30.1 KB, 5 views)
Best save ever.rpl (79.6 KB, 5 views)
Rekt omfg sasa.rpl (55.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by counter; Apr 6, 2015 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump