Toribash
I am so confused right now, its kill on sight and it doesn't even have to be wushu? wtf is this.

I was playing some random mod with my friend (first time he played) and kai arrived and we were playing, he beat me because it was a random ass mod, and I asked him if you guys were still up for the war and he said yeah its kill on sight, and I never remember that. I was under the influence that it was how it was originally planned with scheduled duels. Does that mean that you guys get however many wins kai got?
If I just screwed over my clan I am sorry, and now I cant play with my friend because kai can go to our server even if its pass protected due to his admin powers.
These arent even duels, and I don't see anything about the rules kai presented to me in the server on this forum.
Sorry if I am being to serious, or simply stupid about this, but wtf is going on?
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Meh, it can't go this way like -> "hey, this win I had now, was for this battle we have with you".
You agree for rules first, conditions of win -> like race to 5 for example. We do wushu, as agreed. we have spectators.
And this should really be fixed duels. Nevertheless it would definitely be wushu, so no dude, that doesn't count >.>

You should also feel free to postpone the fight if you forgot your openers ;p( it's not that you really should impro in such moments), are unwell, could have to go anytime, etc.

And I don't agree on kill on sight. If you wanna fight me -you come to me, ask if I wanna duel nao, if not, then not, any my or your wins won't count till we agree that results from the next few figts will influence this RA / DD battle. Same applies to everyone else. Don't rush it, let all be prepared.
I'm not sure if that was the case but if he just arrived at any random time, server, mod etc. and said "ha! I won first fight in our battle!" (bleep) knows where from, then I kinda loose his respect towards him ;p.
I'd like to see here, stated clearly, that you don't think it counted, neither, Kai. >.>
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 25, 2008 at 07:40 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Ok, thanks Sahee, I was pretty confused there.
We really need to agree on some rules.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Rules were agreed, it seems they are changing them on fly, tho. >.>
Guys wtf is going on with joo?!>.<
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Actually i beat him at some jenga mod he didnt want it to count so it didnt he set it to wushu we fought i won

the we see we fight thing is the only way to do it or you can organize with 1 of them or more if there on but otherwise we get the whole why didnt you show up and shit.

its simple lets go out play and fight when we come across each other and when we do that just agree to terms of the fight then.

since he set the mod this win goes to us
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Oct 15, 2008 at 03:58 PM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Jaco View Post
Zygruixxx should be in there somewhere , hes really good .

I'm know I'm better than you..But kai take you not me so I'm hope u defeat the enemy... Good luck..
Originally Posted by Zygriuxxx View Post
I'm know I'm better than you..But kai take you not me so I'm hope u defeat the enemy... Good luck..

Can you stop boosting your own ego , I know your better than me . Go (bleep)ing shout it out over the mountains.
R.I.P.
Originally Posted by Jaco View Post
Can you stop boosting your own ego , I know your better than me . Go (bleep)ing shout it out over the mountains.

Sorry... U better than me