Ranking
ah thanks, pretty sure i'll have a blast then. just gotta gather up some ps4 dudes now.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
there are certain champs that don't need much aiming so it's forgiving in that regard but still
>fps
>console
not even once
retired
Is their a explanation why D-Va is getting a buff , she is like unkillable I ult , boom human form annoying as shit , I was trying to look for tweets or something for it
She has pretty low damage that still requires you to aim, her ult is worse than useless without some team coordination, she has the largest headshot hitbox in the game, she has almost no mobility when trying to put out damage, her primary form of mobility to get in to effective range knocks people out of her effective range, and she only counters Winston.

And Winston does everything she does except more consistently, and frequently better, so why even bother picking her except for winky face spam.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I for one am glad for the upcoming mcree and widowmaker nerfs

they've been pubstomping everyone from levels 30 and below from my experiences
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
his flashbang stun lasts too long and imobalizes you way too much
also widowmaker is just dumb, charge is too quick. If you're going to make a sniper class do most damage to where it can almost one hit someone at full charge, the charge should already be pretty slow.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
his flashbang stun lasts too long and imobalizes you way too much
also widowmaker is just dumb, charge is too quick. If you're going to make a sniper class do most damage to where it can almost one hit someone at full charge, the charge should already be pretty slow.

Imho widow is not that problematic, only in soloque (which is a big part of overwatch yeah). She's the same as bastion, with proper teamplay she's counterable. Team calls where widow is -> tracer, genji, mcree (or anyone) hunts her down. Not to mention reinhart shield.

Now Mcree nerf is fucking welcome. He's strong long range, medium range and super strong at short range. He really has no weaknesses. Every other champ has at least one weakness, he doesn't.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Imho widow is not that problematic, only in soloque (which is a big part of overwatch yeah). She's the same as bastion, with proper teamplay she's counterable. Team calls where widow is -> tracer, genji, mcree (or anyone) hunts her down. Not to mention reinhart shield.

What I've found with good widow makers however is that she can be so useful way out of everyone's range. The comparison with her and bastion is flawed in my opinion because while bastion is strong he is stationary which leaves him open to being flanked and rushed on, that and he runs out of ammo fairly quickly.

The problem with widowmaker is she can be just as deadly as bastion (in the right hands of course) but her grappling hook gives her insane mobility allowing her to fly to another ledge the second she sees she's being jumped on. If a team has to focus that many resources to kill one hero its a red alert that she's in need of being toned down.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
her machine gun does a quite fair amount of damage at close-mid range, and I don't even need to mention long range because duuh, She's a sniper. And she's got a hell of a mobility with the grappling hook. Widowmaker is op to the point that every team out there plays with one, and then you can see her potential, its game changing.

The nice escape, the 10-second-wall-hacking ult that stays up even if you die, the fair damage output for the rifle mod and the good long rage damage makes her more strong than she actually should be in my opinion.
I don't think her ult is a big problem. It is very short, and in my opinion it doesn't really do much. But she is by far the easiest character to play at any level and she pub stomps through any team composition.
A hasbeen like the rest