Toribash
Okay no worries, im not at home at the moment but will be tomorrow night east australian time.

Cheers
Live in the Day of the Dead
Hello I am Lighthalo, i am 18 and i live in the U.S.

I want to join because all the other clans i seen don't get along they fight with words like rivals, but this clan gets along like friends. I really want to join cause you guys are awesome fight epic i hope i can be like you and join.

I am active, i go to the water park and park and just pllay around with my family doing sports and everything.

This is my first account ever since i saw it on steam i was just stuck to it forever.

The mods i play the most are aikido,aikidoBD,and last but not least acrojoust.

I hope i get in the clan!

I hope you guys took the time to read it!

P.S: My Underwear is white and don't judge me by replay names i suck at thinking up names.
Okay.
XLogic: Accepted. Welcome.
LightHalo: Still in discussion.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Lighthalo: Denied. Sorry.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
[My App]

Original app without translation.

Hello, my nick is -Croz, my name is Kauê, I'm 15 years old and some of you already know me.

I see that this clan is on a path of friendship and good progress as a union with players.

And I would like to join your clan, because it seems to be a good choice, several clans have invited me, but the only interesting I have was this clan.

I am active as long as possible while I'm on the pc when I'm out or it's because I'm in school, or i had to leave obligatorily.
I do not know if I can be 100% active during the week, because I study five hours a day on Fridays and six and a half hours.
On weekends, when I no have class and holidays / vacation, I'm more active. (Obviously)
But I'll do my best to keep up.

My favorite mods are: Judo, Mushu, ABD, Aikido, Wushu, Brushu, Twinsword4fixed, TK, Greykido and some mods fun to play around with friends.

My skype is: kaue.cruz3255
(' » Ҝa̶μê ¢ïμž ®)

I hope to read the complete application and i await a response, good game.

And here are some of my replays. :3
Attached Files
#-C Abd - Formo.rpl (93.1 KB, 4 views)
#-C Judo - LeL.rpl (77.4 KB, 3 views)
#-C Mushu - Wat.rpl (74.0 KB, 4 views)
#-C Tk - Ez Decap.rpl (54.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by -Croz; Oct 24, 2014 at 07:52 PM.
-Croz: Your application will be discussed.