Toribash
Great to see you're still around Dominingle. It has been a while.
And yeah, congratulations on getting married.

Yes from me.
Get in here Dominingle

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Congratulations, Dom. Yes from me as well.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Guess it's a yes from me as well, and congrats on your marriage
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Application for [Tea]

1.0 Basic info
So hello. My name is gargon555 otherwise known as Samuel. I am 15 years old and I am from Slovakia, so my GMT is +1. I am a male student in elementary school, we dont have no middle schools here. I am pretty neat, people tend to like me after couple times of talk n stuff. I am getting into acting as my future proffesion. I like acting because I can express myself in my way. The text may be scripted, but the way you say it sure isnt.

2.0 Why do I want to join
I have seen this clan around ingame and on the forums, seems like a cool clan, pretty chill. I have been a stalker for the longest time, this was my goal, to get into Tea. I have talked to (or mostly listened to the raging screams of) aracoon, and he seems pretty cool. I didnt see many players, I have only seen mintcat,holybutler, tonight, thignog,danny poo, the labyrint architect, tiago and rover/mystery. Everybody seems nice.

3.0 Toribash info
3.1 -Forum (Seeing you preffer this)
I have been on the forums since around 2011, and from the first time I saw this game, I was amazed. I know I dont have many posts, but I can be forum active if I have something to care about, such as this clan, wink wink. Oh also, 2011, at that time I had my first account, Gargon5. He was perma´d because somebody phished it, couldnt care less about bringing it back. I was in some clans such as (OP)- Died, yadiyadiyada, most of them died, other then [Evil] and (War). I have made some friends along the way such as lewis862, potram, rubberzora, ferras, arapoop, poop.

3.2-Ingame
3.3 Multiplayer
I am a second dan black belt. I am pretty skilled ingame, ask ara or butler. the hell am I supposed to say here.

3.4 Singleplayer
I got retty interested into replaymaking after I made buddies with pusga. I am pretty new to this stuff, but I think I am not that bad. I am best at splitcaps and just decaps, Ill post some examples down below.

4.0 Contacts
You can contact me on:
Email: sedliak.samo@gmail.com
TB: PM or try to find me lurking around in IRC, mostly ORMO and Tea
Steam: Samolv

5.0 Ending Words
Thats all from me folks, hope you enjoyed.
I am prepared for the hate bby.
Attached Files
#Gargon_One is enough.rpl (85.0 KB, 6 views)
#Gargon_Simplicity.rpl (167.8 KB, 5 views)
#Gargon_King of Maal.rpl (225.4 KB, 5 views)
h