Toribash
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Dont ask for rank, it will come when leaders start to know you. You need to deserve your rank.

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
That reminds me. If you want to request a rank with a specific pony's name (most likely your favorite pony), please send me a PM. I'll arrange it for you. You may have to share the rank with someone else if more than one person requests that pony. c:

com on now sunny
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by TopHats View Post
Sona is super hot, yes, but that mandolin. Also, could you rank me?

Who's your favorite pony? That's what rank you'll get.

Ranks aren't really a basis on who's the best in the clan or the most known. It's just based on your favorite pony because we're all equal here in Equestria.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Who's your favorite pony? That's what rank you'll get.

Ranks aren't really a basis on who's the best in the clan or the most known. It's just based on your favorite pony because we're all equal here in Equestria.

Wouldn't that matter when it comes to clan warring, and inviting, because the rank ladder still determines who has what permission.
Show some Love.
Yes, it would... but then that's a whole different ball game. We aren't ranked yet... nor do we do wars. We jut started again remember?
Yes, it would... but then that's a whole different ball game. We aren't ranked yet... nor do we do wars. We jut started again remember?

Doesn't hurt to think of a solution for the long run, amirite?
Show some Love.
Well, I think that Spike is the coolest character in MLP. He doesn't get enough credit. Rank me as Spike, if you would.
-----
Oh, and Ellie, if I may call you that, is that just some random picture on your Avatar or is it an artist's rendition of you?
Last edited by TopHats; Feb 8, 2014 at 05:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
Originally Posted by thejesut View Post
Doesn't hurt to think of a solution for the long run, amirite?

No... probably should start to think about it though. You got any ideas?
No... probably should start to think about it though. You got any ideas?

Could just have something of the pony society representing each rank. Discuss it ofer da skyyype.
Show some Love.
Yeah, what is YOUR skype, Ellie? That's something I don't know, and same goes for thejesut.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2