Ranking
I Dont drink mtn dew nasty. and i hate chips. theyre too crunchy..
and theres 10 exclusives the first year its out
Guess Who's Back?
USB drives? Are you talking about USB ports?

If so, the PS4 has the same as the Xbox one, two USB 3.0 ports.
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
And no USB drive on PS4 bummer.

I'm not wanting to jump on the bandwagon any more than I should, but come on now.
ps4 Sucks ass. It will charge per month for online play. just a bigger psp. late on addons news and downloads. If you want to argue pm me. Because i will have fun. But unless your immature you wont argue. i havent read any comments im just saying my mind. sony has always been broke, hell they suck so bad theyre systems are cheaper just so they get money. and if your on minimum wage or broke ps4 is better. but if your rich/ an intense online player xbox is where its at. Playstation move sucked. kinect sucked. New kinect is good. Havent seen any of those things on ps4. I definitley research because i love gaming so much. Ps4 is simpler. Xbox one is more complex. for smarter "nerds" gamers like me. System specs. Ughh. here we go.
Feature PlayStation 4 Xbox One
Price $399.99 [1] $499.99 [2]
optical drive. blueray/dvd blueray/dvd
Gamedvr yes yes
ram 8GB GDDR5 R:7 8GB DDR3 R:8
CPU Single-chip x86 8 Core Microsoft
AMD "Jaguar" custom CPU
processor, 8
cores [10]
Required
Internet NO NO
Connection

External
Storage TBA Yes, USB

Storage 500 GB 500 GB Hard
Hard Drive Drive (non-removeable)
(user removeable)
So its either you judge the facts.
or if you have a fav you grew up on or if
you just like ones look more. dont argue.
just make ur own choice and dont let other
people judge it.

But I grew Up On XBOX. Ive had Xbox live for 10 years since the Xbox original.

This has been the single most beautiful backhanded sales pitch I have ever seen. I legitimately feel more compelled to buying a PS4 now. Tell Sony your salary is worth every penny.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Unfortuantely. These forums are set up badly compared to the forums I usually browse. and well, It was Organized and charted till i posted it. And it ruined it. didnt bother to fix it. because I really dont care about this thread. i dont care about other opinions. i only care about what i think. just thought id throw in what i know. not to be criticized. but to Give information and contribute somewhat in this thread because Im Psyched for Xbox one and have reserved it a month ago with 2 games.

nice. have a ban
QUACK
XboxOne is A terrible console and i dont think they evean want it to be a gaming console because all through E3 Was "tv tv tv tv tv tv tv tv tv". Ps4 will crush xboxone in sales and xbox will end up failing like the Wii U. I do find it dumb how ps4 is going to charge you, but they should add a party system like the xboxes for the better gaming experience.
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|