Toribash
403 forbidden, mind fetching a youtube link of the song? ^^

Well this week has been great, I've danced in women underwear infront of the whole school with some other guys from my class. I've ran around in horse masks around school, running in classrooms and slapping people across the face whilst throwing stuff around.
And I've dressed in a tuxedo looking badass WHILE touching boobs.

And tomorrow it's partytime, woop.
Last edited by zeto; May 31, 2013 at 01:38 AM.
'u'
Originally Posted by ZeTo View Post
403 forbidden, mind fetching a youtube link of the song? ^^

Well this week has been great, I've danced in women underwear infront of the whole school with some other guys from my class. I've ran around in horse masks around school, running in classrooms and slapping people across the face whilst throwing stuff around.
Dressed in a tuxedo looking badass WHILE touching boobs.

And tomorrow it's partytime, woop.

Where was my invite

;_;
Originally Posted by ZeTo View Post

Dressed in a tuxedo looking badass WHILE touching boobs.

What.
I have pic proof, goml guys.
Owait you can't haa

it's less than a week til school is over, am I the only one who's pumped?
'u'
Everyone will say bye for the school, and i stay here... i need more 3 or 4 years to say bye for the school. >:P
i believe we are talking about holidays... school never leaves until you're 17/18 or 20/21 or 22/23. it will end at 22 for me. anyway, i'm not even pumped; even though that school will end in a week, i still have the final exams to do. drawing exam will be fine but portuguese... ehhhhhhhhhhh
My last day of school was today. <3

But that sounds amazing.. Zeto i wunt b u fer uh daye pl0x

Pwr: No one loves you except Cat. Join them. NAO MNAO ANSONAOSNDOANSON