Toribash
Idk thats a tough position to be in. Here is a replay I worked pretty hard on. I thought in was decent.
-----
Whoops forgot to post it.
Attached Files
#Negative Solutions.rpl (292.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by matthew17gold; Jul 13, 2013 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I play Toribash.
In your replay lag its looking great i think you don't have too many options left but if i was you id definitely rip up them legs that your hand is on, I thought may skeet on that head, but its a mile away so is definitely not an option XD. So all i think you can do is rip them leg off, maybe throw a bit in the air then launch another part at it, hopefully exploding it in the air?u Also the two arms on the ground i think something could be done with them, not to sure what but if something comes to my mind ill tell you, GL with it because im sure it will turn out great. Also are you doing it for the replay challenge?
Was really good, the flip at the end was pretty awesome. Looked really cool because off the bend in your back i guess XD, welldone. GL winning
Razorblades for sale-first pec hit was ok, and so was the second kick. but you left the knee contracted for a bit too long making it look a little bit stiff. and ewww grab decap, it was a kinda messy when ukes legs hit your glutes. and that final glute hit was very nice
mzebra boxin- I dont have the mod D:
Attached Files
!J-Itonic.rpl (266.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by jclark; Jul 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource