Toribash
I love GM tourneys, and they are not boring , but...
Prizes suck...
1 time when I won , I got this

For First PLACE!
Last edited by box; Dec 30, 2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: fixing image link
´ÞÑàÞ ÝÕ æÕÝØâáï — ÛîÔØ Þâ ÝÕÓÞ ÝÐÓÛÕîâ.
Originally Posted by viliuxazz View Post
I love GM tourneys, and they are not boring , but...
Prizes suck...
1 time when I won , I got this

For First PLACE!

Amethyst motion trail? So what man , I got velvet force for first place /:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Amethyst motion trail? So what man , I got velvet force for first place /:

its better then amethist trail...
´ÞÑàÞ ÝÕ æÕÝØâáï — ÛîÔØ Þâ ÝÕÓÞ ÝÐÓÛÕîâ.
Oh yeah , I have this shi complaintment in my mind, why you GMes keep the client 18 instead of changing it to 20 , 22 or more? Hmmm ., do you want to finish the tourney as fast as possible?
Simple , the mod it self judge wither the tournament is going to take too long or not.

They keep the client maximum low because they are terrible at selecting mods that would keep a large number of players interested. They select boring mods that aren't fun to spectate, and they select mods that are too slow. The only way for them to create timely tournaments is to make them laughably small. Additionally, they like to give the effect that they are full and in high demand, when really if they increased the maxclients they would see how empty the room truly is.
the god
Lol be lucky you guys get prizes at all they could change it and just get a "congratulations" and pat on the back. The tourneys are not supposed to make everyone in tori bash rich you know
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

There would be like 300 toribashians in the game , why in the world the room won't fill up??
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
They're pretty good, maybe change the prizes around/make them better.

Originally Posted by StubsZilla View Post
GM Tourneys Are Great But What Im Really Missing The Regular Tourney Rooms?

1. Everyone already said why there are no tourney rooms.
2. Lrn2grammar for god's sake, take out the fucking capitals from every word and learn how to properly word a statement + question clause.
3. The "bash" in toribash is not capitlized, fix your clan name.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Oh yeah , I have this shi complaintment in my mind, why you GMes keep the client 18 instead of changing it to 20 , 22 or more? Hmmm ., do you want to finish the tourney as fast as possible?
Simple , the mod it self judge wither the tournament is going to take too long or not.

I think the max clients are usually low so the server doesn't ping. If a tourney room does massping that will be another issue people would cry about.

Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
3. The "bash" in toribash is not capitlized, fix your clan name.

He is in saints, what else do you expect?

I have had great experiences in GMTourneys hosted by Fivah, Hxc, Erth, Teague, Faint and Uric. Just giving then a bit of recognition for being awesome hosts.

Anyways, I'm not too fussed about the prizes as long as I'm having a good time at the tourney. A big part of having a good time is he mod being played. I wish GMs would look further into the mods being used in the tourney to make sure it is fun and reasonably challenging/difficult, as giving the community a good time is a huge part of the gamemasters' job.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you guys can improve he GM tourneys based on what I stated.
Last edited by Lane; Jan 8, 2013 at 05:48 AM. Reason: I near 2Lrn2gramer