Toribash
yea i mean shit we got evrything we need all were trying to gain now is rep and members
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Name real and game-:Logan/Wizard03
In-game active-1/10:10/10
Forum active-1/10:10/10
Favorite mods-:judo,aikidobd,wushu,taekwondo
Special talents [includes texture making,art,video making/editing,ECT-: im good at video making
The the rest is free form what ever else you want to put it goes here- umm...my name is Logan, and i am very athletic and my favorite sport is baseball!(Baseball=Best Sport EVER),and i like to play toribash (obviosly) and i have other games like Xbox and PS3.I can help with clan wars too.

must be at least brown belt and you have to be a beast ass brown belt:i am a brown Almost black

Thanks for your time and i hope to get invited! ill add replays too.
Attached Files
aikido arm rip.rpl (49.6 KB, 5 views)
parkour! Win.rpl (43.6 KB, 4 views)
gimme dat half.rpl (41.4 KB, 4 views)

(im)

i give a big yes to let him join and thats how the app is suppost to look loved it now just wait vor a couple more votes then will see if you got in im pretty sure you will get accepted though
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
well its done then your accepted.
yea i think so to lol already 11 posts and that like 1 and a half days of being alive