Toribash
For?
@coco Yeah I think that would confuse other players online I like I would make a bow sword and a sword bow xD so ill pull out my diguised sword and hit them with it, then shoot them with my sword when they run off xD
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
I'm wondering if Minecraft will sue these guys...

BREAKING NEWS!
Mojang sues all Minecraft clones!
In related news: id Software sues all first person shooter games ever made or to be made!

..Oh wait, Zachtronics Industries sues notch/Mojang for using their IP! D:
Last edited by Dargon; Feb 17, 2012 at 05:06 AM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Its funny because this isn't a Minecraft clone at all. Just a voxel based game. Pretty sure Minecraft wasn't the first. But Yeah I think weapons will have a BASIC template you have to follow for different weapon types. So for that huge hammer thing at the end, a simple "T" shape to make sure you don't have a swinging blob. And a certain range you can add pixels onto. I love speculation.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
I can't wait till this game comes out.

It might be the new main game and toribash will end up a secondary.
I'm very excited for this game, I can't hardly wait till play this, or at least the beta release. Wollay is torturing me with all these awesome updaes. ^^

I was also impressed of how you can do this out of voxels.
Bump, finally new updates came in.

Apparently, the developer added some new dungeon entrances, here's what he said in his progress blog : "I'm currently adding various dungeon themes like mines, crypts and tombs. In the screenshots you can see some dungeon entrances with different themes."

New screenshots

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Patience is a virtue
but I've never been a virtuous man
this game will be soon released
or else I open up a can

seriously, it looks amazing, and the waiting is just

is just
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor