Toribash
name : weKillYouQuick
Qi: : 40=I had a couple thousand on my 3rd dan aount but i lost it..
Did u have any organitations :Ugh No.
whether you've joined a clan before : Yes [DM],[One],I had other forgot name though.
skills : Great at gameplay,Hace nice replays
favorite mod : aikido,wushu and aikidoBD
GMT : Idk
belt : White belt,Was 3rd dan.
why we should accept you :Because i am a great player I could help out on alot of stuff i also want to join a fun clan and this is one.
In-game activity (scale of 1-10):10
Forum activity (scale of 1-10) :8-9
-----
WeKillYouQuick*
-----
Have*
Last edited by WeKillYouQuick; Oct 5, 2011 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
name jeremy
age 13
fav mods all mods
talent; textures and winning a lot of tourneys
currently in the syn unofficial world champion finals
ingame 10/10
forum 6/10
The Aikido BEAST is back!
Dipper Edit your app to A freestyle like this for example:

Hi, I am Nolan. I am a nice kind and funny guy. I am skilled in replaymaking and marketing. I want to join this clan...etc. etc.
About Me:My real name is calum,I am African American, I am 13 yrs. old. I am not good at art at all unless its drawing a head. I am on Toribash about 5hrs a day and in the forum about 3and a half hours a day. I like all of the members of Hit.. they inspire me and always did . I Do have school so i might have homework somedays and not be able to acess the cp. Also i was invited to do a app by NolanRules. I hope you guys accept me i tryed my hardest to do this so i hope you guys like it .

Sincerely,WeKillYouQuick
name: Vitor
Qi: 6139
Did you have any organitations: Yes BTO
Whether you've joined a clan before: [Fire] (now dead), [DP] [-ViZuX], [iCoF]
skills: Learning and trying to make beautiful textures replays
favorite mod: aikido, aikidobigdojo, Kickbox
GMT: -3:00
Belt: 6th dan
Why We Should you accept, I can help the clan to rise by 1 if possible attend every event of the clan and I can also do events to help the clan. Virtually tell me something to do to help me help with pleasure.
In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 10
Forum activity (scale of 1-10) :8-9

Me 3 Good replays
Attached Files
29.rpl (41.1 KB, 6 views)
36.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
0curuja.rpl (133.1 KB, 5 views)
NOPE
oki doke here we go....

Hi my real name is Jeremy, im 13. i am australian and i go to a private school so i have A LOT of homework. i am on toribash 10/10 no other game except this PW game i was introduces to. im in the syn world champion finals.
im good in most mods and i like making textures.
i was invited to do an app by ur leader (you)
i want to join this clan because i enjoy the experience of new clans and will try to make Hit clan known in Toribash

DipperILBI
no one told me that 150posts was a requirement. the leader told me nuthin bout that ingame.
it doesnt even say what is required
Last edited by DipperILBI; Oct 5, 2011 at 07:02 AM.